The WordPress administrative interface is friendly and comfortable. For web designers and
developers, there is no better place to spend your time. Instead of having to visit several
disparate websites to manage your projects and project progress, why not do it from the WordPress
interface? Well, now you can with WP-Project.
WP-Project provides many of the capabilities you’d expect to see from any standard project management
solution. Currently, these capabilities include the following:
- Track clients
- Track projects by client
- Track tasks by project
- Track time per task with dynamic timer like Harvest
It is expected that the feature list will be expanded over time under direction of users.
To install, simply unzip the download provided and follow the following steps:
- Place the WP-Project folder into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin through the ‘WP-Project’ menu
To uninstall the plugin, please perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the ‘WP-Project > Uninstall’ menu
- Select the option to remove all WP-Project data from the WordPress database, keep in mind this will delete ALL of your data, including project, clients, and tasks
- Press the Confirm button
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If desired, remove the WP-Project folder from your
I have yet to receive any questions, but I’ll field any that are tossed my way and put them up here. Please let me know
if you have anything that you would like answered.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.