WPForce Logout allows you (administators) to forcefully logout all or selected users with a simple click. Keep Your User Accounts Safe and Up to Date. Brute force attacks, in particular, make it very easy to get access to a user account. Attacks can happen at any time and it can be quite difficult to know which accounts have become compromised. Thus, you can force log out suspect accounts to be safe.
If you need to work on your WordPress website without any users being logged in, you can force all user accounts to be logged out. If you suspect that your WordPress site is hacked, then forcing logout will allow you to properly clean up your hacked WordPress site. Next, if you are using a membership or pay per view site and fear that users may be sharing their passwords to access content, then this plugin will come in handy. Furthermore, you can view the online/offline users from users tab at a glance.
See who’s online, last login activity right from the users tab. No need of any settings. Install and activate the plugin, go to users tab and view user’s activity.
Find more details on the setup documentation.
Features And Options:
- Force Logout All Users
- Logout Specific User(s)
- Bulk Logout Users
- See who’s online
- Last Login Activity
- Well Documented
- Translation ready
Are you a Command Line freak?
There are WP-CLI commands available:
wp wpfl logout all– force logout all users.
wp wpfl logout 14 54 firstname.lastname@example.org example123– logout bulk users.
wp wpfl logout email@example.com– logout specific user.
The passed argument can be User ID, Username, or User Email.
If I forcefully logout users? Can they login again?
Yes, they will be able to login with correct credentials..
Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on GitHub repository
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WPForce Logout” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.5.0 – 01/xx/2022
- Compatiblity with WP 5.9
- Add – WP CLI commands
1.4.5 – 4/20/2021
- Fix – Update online status for users with low capability.
126.96.36.199 – 04/08/2021
- Fix – Review notice cap check
1.4.4 – 04/08/2021
- Fix – Fatal error on single site admins in a multisite installation.
1.4.3 – 03/05/2021
- Fix – Issue with WP 5.7
1.4.2 – 02/03/2021
- Fix – sortby login activity.
1.4.1 – 10/14/2020
- Fix – Change the capabilitiy check from edit_user to edit_users
1.4.0 – 3/13/2020
- Enhancement – Remove unnecessary stuffs.
1.3.2 – 02/19/2020
- Fix – Frontend users online/offline status
1.3.1 – 02/17/2020
- Fix – Backwards compat. showing 50 years ago.
1.3.0 – 02/04/2020
- Enhancement – Load assets conditionally.
- Fix – Memory timeout for large number of users.
1.2.2 – 07/05/2019
- Feature – Sortby login activity.
1.2.1 – 04/18/2019
- Fix – Login activity for all timestamps.
1.2.0 – 05/04/2019
- Fix – CSS Adjustment
1.1.0 – 03/23/2019
- Fix – Last login display on human diff
1.0.2 – 03/02/2019
- Fix – Activity for last login
1.0.1 – 02/04/2019
- Feature – All users logout
1.0.0 – 13/10/2018
- Initial Release