A FREE & EASY TO USE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
Add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website login page and its users. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the best protection against users using weak passwords, and automated password guessing and brute force attacks.
Gebruik de WP 2FA-plug- in om tweefactor authenticatie in te schakelen voor je WordPress beheerder gebruiker en om je sitegebruikers, of sommigen van hen, te dwingen 2FA te gebruiken. Deze plugin is zeer eenvoudig te gebruiken. Het heeft wizards met duidelijke instructies, zodat zelfs niet-technische gebruikers 2FA kunnen instellen zonder technische assistentie.
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress security plugins to see how our plugins can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
WP 2FA Key plugin features & capabilities
- Free Two-factor authentication (2FA) for all users
- Supports multiple 2FA methods
- Universal 2FA app support – generate codes from Google Authenticator, Authy & any other 2FA app.
- Supports 2FA backup methods
- Very easy to use and simple to set up
- Use 2FA policies to enforce 2FA with a grace period,
- Or require users users to instantly setup 2FA upon logging in,
- Out of the box support for third party plugins such as WooCommerce and other e-commerce & membership plugins,
- No WordPress dashboard access required for users to set up 2FA
- Protection against automated password & dictionary attacks,
- And many other plugin features).
Extend the functionality of WP 2FA & automate more
- Add trusted devices – no need for 2FA code each time you log in,
- Whitelabel all the 2FA pages – for a consistent user experience,
- Give the users more 2FA methods to choose from and use,
- Configure different 2FA policies for different user profiles,
- More alternative 2FA backup methods,
- Easily get an overview of users’ 2FA setup with the reports,
- And many other features.
Refer to the features and benefits page to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to WP 2FA Premium.
Free and Premium Support
Support for WP 2FA is free on the WordPress support forums.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP 2FA Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
For any other queries, feedback, or if you simply want to get in touch with us please use our contact form.
As Featured On:
Related Links and Documentation
- What is Two-factor authentication
- Why you need both 2FA & strong passwords
- Setting up Google authenticator for WordPress 2FA
- Lijst met ondersteunde 2FA apps
- The definitive guide to WordPress Security
- Official WP 2FA plugin website
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP 2FA’
- Install & activate the WP 2FA from your Plugins page.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugins repository
- Unzip the zip file and upload the
wp-2fafolder to the
- Activate the WWP 2FA plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress” is vertaald in 8 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Added a new default user status – User has not logged in yet.
- Update a number of links used in the plugin.
- Updated the redirects and logic that are triggered after the install wizard (improved UX).
- Better handling of users without user role.
- Fixed: User 2FA state is permanentely cached when using Redis object caching.
- Fixed an edge case in which the admin might be locked out of the plugin’s settings during an upgrade.
- Fixed a PHP warning triggered during login on some websites.
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous version updates of WP 2FA.