Truthful user experience and browsing performances monitoring.
Vibes is a robust user experience and browsing performances monitoring solution that analyzes perceived performances from users’ viewpoint.
🎁 Give this plugin a drive test on a free dummy site: One-Click Test!
It is fully autonomous – does not rely on external services and does not require any API keys, works on any type of hosting and in any type of environment – including staging, intranets or password protected sites.
By continuously monitoring user experience, Vibes can report:
- navigation performance KPIs per pages – like latency, redirections, browser caching hit rates, etc.;
- network timelines as if you were in the dev tools of your users’ browsers;
- resources details – like initiators, protocols, mime types, average sizes, etc.;
- Web Vitals: LCP, FID, CLS, FCP and TTFB.
It can segment all this data per:
- user type (anonymous vs. authenticated);
- channel (frontend vs. backend);
- country (requires the free IP Locator plugin);
- device classes and types (requires the free Device Detector plugin).
Vibes supports multisite report delegation (see FAQ).
Vibes supports WP-CLI commands to:
- display (past or current) performances signals in console – see
wp help vibes tailfor details;
- toggle on/off main settings – see
wp help vibes settingsfor details.
For a full help on WP-CLI commands in Vibes, please read this guide.
Vibes is part of PerfOps One, a suite of free and open source WordPress plugins dedicated to observability and operations performance.
Vibes is a free and open source plugin for WordPress. It integrates many other free and open source works (as-is or modified). Please, see ‘about’ tab in the plugin settings to see the details.
This plugin is free and provided without warranty of any kind. Use it at your own risk, I’m not responsible for any improper use of this plugin, nor for any damage it might cause to your site. Always backup all your data before installing a new plugin.
Anyway, I’ll be glad to help you if you encounter issues when using this plugin. Just use the support section of this plugin page.
If you like this plugin or find it useful and want to thank me for the work done, please consider making a donation to La Quadrature Du Net or the Electronic Frontier Foundation which are advocacy groups defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet. By supporting them, you help the daily actions they perform to defend our fundamental freedoms!
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Vibes’.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Activate Vibes.
- Download Vibes.
- Upload the
vibesdirectory to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
- Activate Vibes from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘PerfOps One > Control Center > Vibes’ in the left-hand menu of your WP Admin to adjust settings.
What are the requirements for this plugin to work?
You need at least WordPress 5.6 and PHP 7.2.
Can this plugin work on multisite?
Yes. It is designed to work on multisite too. Network Admins can configure the plugin and have access to all analytics reports. Sites Admins have access to the analytics reports of their sites.
Where can I get support?
Support is provided via the official WordPress page.
Where can I report a bug?
You can report bugs and suggest ideas via the GitHub issue tracker of the plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Vibes” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Vibes” is vertaald in 1 taal. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “Vibes” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
Please, see full changelog.