- Install and activate SendWP.
- Visit the SendWP admin menu page.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
Q. Is the SendWP service free?
A. No. SendWP is a paid service.
Q. Does this plugin work without signing up for the SendWP service?
A. No. This plugin only serves to connect you to the SendWP service, so if you don’t use the service, the plugin doesn’t have anything to do.
Lees alle 7 beoordelingen
Sent a support request at end of day (UK) and had a response and fix by following morning from SendWP. Received a prompt response and a patch was quickly deployed to fix the server problem. Very impressed by our friends across the pond 👍
I have been super impressed with the support from SendWP. Super fast to reply and go above and beyond. Highly recommend them.
These guys are the absolute best, and this product is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I use it often - always gets the job done.
The only reason i used this plugin is because i saw ninjaforms mentioning it on their website and boy did I regret this decision.
1) Asked for my card and charged me USD $1 before i can use it to send mail out.
2) My SendWP dashboard only includes 'Account', 'Billing', 'Logout'. no tab for support. Their plugin settings page also do not include a link to support. I had to read through the wordpress forums in order to find their support URL.
3) After changing my server and reconnecting to their service ( take note, you have to refresh multiple times in order to successfully reconnect ) they charged me USD $9 this time. Apparently, they are using my server's public IP to create a hash so as to identify my site. Why don't they use a public key like MailGun instead? Don't know. so now i have two concurrent subscription running. Never mind, I take it as I donate USD $10 to them. did not even offer to refund my unused portion when I decide to cancel.
4) Right now i'm using Send Mail SMTP (which works with a multitude of email gateways) combined with MailGun and they are FREE! works at first install, snappy set up and I will only get charged after i send more than 6,000 emails. If only I used it earlier.
for getting my mail then ask card info. you should ask for email info with card info. this is one kind of spamming. if I see you need card info for using your service then I never give you my mail info
We installed and worked with SendWP before realizing we needed a different solution. I talked with Matt and he provided wonderful customer service. In a ecosystem of developers and plugin authors, SendWP stands out in a great way by offering respectful and helpful service. It's not enough to have a great plugin, but to also have great customer skills. I think that's how the cream rises to the top. Thank you Matt and SendWP! If a future project brings us the chance to work with SendWP again, we definitely will.
“SendWP” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Adds security header for increased security for all customers.
- Adds ability to reset local security secret in the admin.
- Deletes plugin data when plugin is deactivated.
- Updated the server URL for our newest back end server update.
- Resolved an error that was resulting in failure to forward reply to address.
- Resolved minor errors that were causing php notices to be displayed in the admin dashboard.
- Banner image should now load properly when wp_debug is enabled.
- Added support for reply to address.
- Removed update nag on menu item when service was disabled.