This plugin contains 3 packages:
- elementor-widgets – contains 2 elementor widgets for embedding models into your site: “SeeMyModel Viewer” and “SeeMyModel Group Viewer”. Requires Elementor widget installed and acitvated.
- gutenberg-blocks – contains 2 editor blocks for embedding models into your site: “SeeMyModel Viewer” and “SeeMyModel Group Viewer”
- woocommerce – extension that adds 3D model views to product pages. Requires Woocommerce widget installed and activated.
- Place this plugin inside your wp-content/plugins directory or download it from wordpress store.
SeeMyModelplugin from wordpress plugins page.
- Go to
Setting->SeeMyModel settingson your admin panel and log in with your seemymodel.com user credentials.
In order to modify gutenberg-blocks you need to compile them after each modification. Each block has its own package. In each package folder (e.g.
packages/gutenberg-blocks/seemymodel-viewer) you need to run:
cd /path/to/packageto enter into package folder (e.g.
npm installto install dependencies
npm run startto run compilation in watch mode
Deze plugin heeft 2 blokken.
- See My Model Viewer Element to view 3d models uploaded to seemymodel.com
- See My Model Group Viewer Element to view group of 3d models uploaded to seemymodel.com
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“SeeMyModel” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- bugfix – checking if woocommerce is installed and active
- Add support for WooCommerce – embedding 3D models into product pages.
- Add polish translation
- Initial release