A small plugin which allows you to use nested shortcodes (i.e. a shortcode within an enclosing shortcode) by implementing a simple “do_shortcode” filter as per the WordPress Codex to content and widgets – see Shortcode_API and do_shortcode
Install automatically through the ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ menu in WordPress, or upload the ‘nested-shortcodes’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Test by nesting a shortcode within an enclosing shortcode.
Are there any limitations?
Yes. You can see the limitations here
Where do I get help with this plugin?
Email us and we’ll do our best to help you out.
I have an idea as to a new feature. Are you interested?
You bet! We’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Nested Shortcodes by Outerbridge” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- (01 Sep 2022) Tested and stable up to WP6.0
- (29 Aug 2014) Tested and stable up to WP4.0
- (30 Apr 2014) Tested and stable up to WP3.9
- (12 Dec 2013) Tested and stable up to WP3.8 and updated author name
- (03 Jan 2012) Tested and stable up to WP3.3
- (30 Aug 2011) Initial Release