Devug Bar Lokalizatie voegt een nieuw paneel toe aan de Debug Bar welke information weergeeft over de locale van je installatie en de geladen vertalingsbestanden.
Additionally it will show you:
- The installed languages.
- Which text-domains were called from translation functions while no
load_..._textdomain()call was found for that text-domain.
- For which text-domains
load_..._textdomain()was called more than once.
- Which files WP tried to load to obtain a translation and whether this was successful.
- If successful: how many translated strings were found and when the translation was last updated.
Did you know ?
During the creating and continued development of this plugin a – localization related – performance issue and a bug were found in WordPress itself.
For each of these I’ve send in patches. The end-results are now in core.
Want to know more ? Here they are: Trac 35439 and Trac 35442 (and related: Trac 21319 )
This plugin requires the Debug Bar plugin to be installed and activated.
Also note that this plugin should be used solely for debugging and/or in a development environment and is not intended for use on a production site.
If you like this plugin, please rate and/or review it. If you have ideas on how to make the plugin even better or if you have found any bugs, please report these in the Support Forum or in the GitHub repository.
- Install Debug Bar if not already installed (https://wordpress.org/plugins/debug-bar/).
- Extract the .zip file for this plugin and upload its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Don’t use this plugin on a live site. This plugin is only intended to be used for development purposes.
- Can it be used on live site ?
This plugin is only meant to be used for development purposes, but shouldn’t cause any issues if run on a production site.
- What is internationalization ?
Internationalization is the process of developing your plugin/theme so that it can easily be translated into other languages.
Ref: Plugin Handbook / Theme Handbook
- What is localization ?
Localization describes the subsequent process of translating an internationalized plugin/theme.
Ref: Plugin Handbook / Theme Handbook
- How do I internationalize my theme/plugin ?
For plugins, see the Plugin Handbook on Internationalization.
For themes, see the Theme Handbook on Internationalization.
- How do I localize my theme / plugin ?
For plugins, see the Plugin Handbook on Localization.
For themes, see the Theme Handbook on Localization.
- Why is my `load_…_textdomain()` call not listed ?
There are several potential reasons for this:
- You might not be loading the translations correctly. See the above referenced handbook pages for more information.
- You might be loading your translations selectively (lean loading), only on the pages they are needed. If so, make sure you are viewing such a page to see your translation listed.
- You might be loading your translations too early or too late. Translations are best loaded on the
(admin_)inithook. For more information see this article.
In particular take note of the following:
If your textdomain is loaded before this plugin is loaded, i.e. if you load your textdomain on the PHP file load from a must-use plugin, or if your textdomain is loaded very late, i.e. after the admin bar has loaded, this plugin can not pick up on the
- Why won’t the plugin activate ?
Have you read what it says in the beautifully red bar at the top of your plugins page ? As it says there, the Debug Bar plugin needs to be active for this plugin to work. If the Debug Bar plugin is not active, this plugin will automatically de-activate itself.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Debug Bar Localizatie” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Debug Bar Localizatie” is vertaald in 4 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “Debug Bar Localizatie” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
1.1 (2016-04-29 )
- [Enhancement] Don’t show warning about duplicate load calls on plugins page as that’s caused by core, not by a plugin and the warning could be misleading.
- [Enhancement] Make loading of ‘our own’ text-domain compatible with use of this plugin in the
- [Enhancement] Improve categorization of the loaded text-domains. This mainly applies to text-domains for which the mo_file paths are being filtered.
[Enhancement] Added a section showing potentially unnecessary/inefficient
[Bugfix] The plugin loading order functions were inadvertently checking the wrong value and – in single site – install, adding an invalid value to the active plugins list causing incorrect ‘plugin deactivated as file not found’ notices.
[Compatibility] Fix WP 4.5 compatibility – the check whether a text-domain
loadcall was made (ab)used a bug in the
is_textdomain_loaded()function. This bug was fixed in WP 4.5. Fixed by creating a work-around to still be able to provide this information.
- [Compatibility] Prevent PHP error notices in WP < 4.0.
- General housekeeping
- Initiële versie.