Compare Images for Gutenberg is a simple, lightweight plugin that allows you to quickly add a image comparision to your editor. It supports responsiveness and works on phones.
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress version 5.0.0 or greater (WordPress 5.1.1 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of ‘Compare Images for Gutenberg’, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type ‘Compare Images for Gutenberg’ and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
- Do I have to configure something?
No, the plug-in is ready for work immediately after installation.
- Does the plugin support many languages?
This plugin contains a full translation into Polish and English.
(There are errors for now, we’re working on it :))
- Do the creators of the plugin collect any information about me?
No, by adding live chat to your website, you also create your own Api ID. The chat only works on your site.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Compare Images for Gutenberg” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Minification of JS & CSS files
- Gutenberg integration
- Remove custom logo
- Changing the default logo, to those from wp dashboard icons
- Gutenberg block moved to the common category
- Bug fixes
- Added more bugs to fix later
- Plugin was created