Dear WordPress Poets!
I have a problem for a while now, which I did not report because I corrected the flaw manually. But now it’s getting more irritating as I encounter it more frequently.
When I alter a linked URL in any image, then the size of that image gets automaticly enlarged. It’s quite a delicate job to get my sizes correctly correspondent with the other images.
This flaw seems to go hand in hand with the order in which my images are designed. If I change the order (with no altering of their lined URL’s), then the URL’s get mixed up in the HTML-editor.
See e.g. http://www.booxalive.nl
Magda – from Amsterdam
P.S.: I am sorry I did not mark at which update this flaw came up.