blog rss feed & linked in plugin don’t work
I have an annoying problem (like most problems are) with my blog (http://www.marjoleinpijnappels.com/blog)
I think there is an error of some sorts preventing the blog to be found/visible by plugins and feeds. It’s normal visible and found by google though.
What is my problem:
1. I made an rss feed using feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/marjolein), but the feed is empty, even though I validated the feed and no errors where found. The file is here: http://marjoleinpijnappels.com/blog/feed.htm and shows my twitter feeds, which are included on the blog, but not the posts themselves. Twitter posts are not visible at feedburner though.
2. I tried to add my blog to my linked in account, but while adding I get the message that no blog can be found on that address (http://www.marjoleinpijnappels.com/blog).
What I tried:
– fixing the doctype line
– adding and removing the httaccess file (which wasn’t there in the first place)
– removing extra spaces on top or at the bottom of several files
I don’t know what you need from me to help me fix the problem, just let me know.
I’m not an web whizzkid but know my way around html. It could be I made some screw up in some code, or removed something I shouldn’t, although I’m pretty sure I didn’t touch anything important.
Oeps, zie nu dat ik gewoon in het Nederlands had kunnen posten.. Nederlandse reacties welkom hoor!
- Het onderwerp ‘blog rss feed & linked in plugin don’t work’ is gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.