What’s great content if it never gets published? At Zenpost, we know you want to focus on growing your business and to spend less time managing and publishing content. Zenpost delivers your assignment directly into your WordPress site automatically for you.
Steps To Install Zenpost WordPress Plugin
1. Activate the Zenpost WordPress Plugin.
2. Hover over the Settings tab and select “Zenpost”
3. On this page, you’ll see an “Authentication Key” code. Copy this number as you will need it for the next step.
4. Log into your Zenpost account and click into your Profile > Brand Guide > Channels page.
5. On this page you will see a section for “Publications” where the blog you used to sign up for your Zenpost account will already exist. Select to Manage the Publication’s details.
6. Under the Manage Publication page, you’ll be asked to enter your website’s URL in the first field, and then in the second field is where you will paste that Authentication Key you copied from your WordPress site’s Zenpost page.
7. Select to Connect and you should receive a success message.
8. Congrats! You just installed and connected your Zenpost WordPress Plugin!
- Does the plugin automatically publish my article?
No. The article will be sent over as a Draft article.
- Does the plugin allow me to control article Tags and Categories?
Yes. Article Tags and Categories come along with the draft article during delivery.
- Does the plugin slow down my site?
No. The plugin was built for speed.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Zenpost” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Deliver articles from your Zenpost platform account into your WordPress site.
- Update social links, auto publish and many more.