Zaakpay is an Indian payment which will accept the payment from any types of credit and debit card. This plugin required Woocommerce 2.0 or later. and also required the zaakpay merchant identifier or merchant no and secret key provided by zaakpay.
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on Zaakpay to edit the settings. If you do not see Zaakpay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your merchant id , secret key, Merchant IP address, mode(0 for trial purpose and 1 for live purpose) and select redirect url(URL you want ccavenue to redirect after payment). Click Save.
4.For more info please visit Zaakpay Payment Gateway Documentation
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
- Follow the steps mentioned on Zaakpay Payment Gateway Documentation
Where we find the merchant identifier?
Ans. You can find the merchant identifier or merchant id from developers tab in zaakpay.com.
Is zaakpay registration is required to use this plugin?
Ans. Yes you have to register with zaakpay they didn\’t charge for registration and you can also test with the zaakpay\’s registered account credential without going live.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Zaakpay Payment Gateway” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Initial Release