The easiest way to add Zendesk Support Form to your site
Yetix helps you to add your Zendesk request form in one click into a post or a page.
Zendesk® is a registered trademark of Zendesk Inc.
You need to have a Zendesk account to use this plugin.
With Yetix Request Form you can easily:
- create your form, based on your Zendesk Ticket Fields
- automatically send form submissions to Zendesk
- connect your site to your Zendesk account by simply entering API key
- use a Gutenberg block or a shortcode to include your form where you want in your site
Create your own request form based on default fields or/and your custom fields, created into your Zendesk’s settings.
Define the behaviour and the timeout after the user has filled out the form (stay in the same page or go to another page).
Yetix Request Form adopts the design choices made by your theme. If your theme doesn’t have any style for forms, we added some “basic Classes” to prevent any troubles.
Features and Options:
- Add form in your page or your post with the provided Gutenberg Block or shortcode
- Define your fields based on default and custom Zendesk Fields
- Drag and Drop fields to create your own form
- Add file attachments to tickets (only .jpg .png .pdf for a better security)
- Pre-fill form fields with the user’s data when they are logged in to WordPress.
- Choose between stay in the same page or be redirected to another page after form submission
- Automatic spam protection (without captcha).
- Fully translatable into any language.
“Yetix Request Form” is one of the Yetix WordPress Plugins For Zendesk made by Whodunit Agency.
Whodunit is a full-remote French WordPress agency. Founded in 2009, we are deeply involved in open-source development. Whodunit is the biggest agency in France in terms of contribution to WordPress ecosystem.
We are building tailor-made editorial experiences for our clients and also providing high-level maintenance services. This activity is strongly dependent on our involvement in WordPress core development.
Using our experience with WordPress and Zendesk, we decided to create several plugins for helping people to easily integrate Zendesk into their WordPress site.
Help and support
- Create several forms
- Receive information about the user (browser, PHP version, WordPress version, Plugins installed/activated, ….)
If you have some dreams, ideas, or suggestions, send here in the support forum your wishes.
Enjoying Yetix Request Form?
- Visit our website
- Join the Yetix Community in Facebook
- Follow us in Twitter @YetixProducts
- Leave us a rating
Languages / Localization
Yetix is translated into English (UK) (English (UK)) and Français (French (France)).
If you would like to translate the form into your language, please click here.
Deze plugin heeft 1 blok.
- Request Form
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add New’ in your WordPress dashboard and search for “Yetix Request Form”. Install and activate the plugin.
- Add your Zendesk API information to the options under ‘Settings > Yetix ‘ in your WP dashboard. You can generate an API key from your Zendesk dashboard using this guide.
- Go to ‘Settings > Yetix Request Form’ and configure your forms.
About privacy and GDPR?
We don’t store any data submitted via the form in our database or website’s database. All information is directly sent to the Zendesk API (see Zendesk’s policy on this page
Where can I found my Zendesk API key?
On your Zendesk dashboard, you can generate your API key
If you need more information, read this part
Is it possible to customize the CSS?
You can add your own CSS in your style.css or go to Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS and add the code there
Can I change the order of the fields?
It will be possible in the next version. keep updated:here:
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Yetix Request Form for Zendesk” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Yetix Request Form for Zendesk” is vertaald in 1 taal. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “Yetix Request Form for Zendesk” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
Update textarea field to support TinyMCE rich-text
fixe error message when plugins settings is populated whit invalid zendesk credential
fixe php notice errors when api