YaySwatches allows you to show variation selectors as color swatches, image swatches, radio buttons, buttons, and more. Let your customers easily switch between product variations on product details page!
Showing WooCommerce color swatches for customers to choose from makes a way better shopping experience.
By transforming your variation dropdown lists into more appealing designs, you will pique the interest of the visitors and turn them into customers.
YaySwatches is a feature-packed WooCommerce variation swatches plugin with a modern and simplified user interface. It combines pre-existing attributes and custom product attributes in a single dashboard. Just visit YaySwatches options and settings, you will see all available product attributes and choose the styles you like.
Displaying colour swatches based on manually picked colours.
Automated Variation Image Swatches
Displaying swatches based on different variant images. Lateral product variation images appear when clicking on the corresponding swatch.
Customizable Swatch Bubbles
Plenty of design options including swatch shape, size, border, color, and variation attribute tooltip.
You can tweak the variation button design to fit your website’s color profiles. Even better, you can display buttons for attributes like size, material, model, etc. right on shop/category page.
Powerful Attribute Options
YaySwatches works with pre-existing attributes (free version) and also custom product attributes (premium version only).
Enhanced Shop Page (PRO)
Shop and category pages are fully supported in YaySwatches Pro version. You can enable and set a limit to the number of swatch bubbles shown for each product on the shop page. This helps keep your product grid neat and tidy. Once the customer clicks on the rest of the swatch options, they can view the remaining swatches or jump to product page.
Out-of-stock Variation Visibility (PRO)
Show or hide those variations that have been sold out on product page, shop page, and categories. You can choose a predesigned style for showing/hiding variations to fit your WooCommerce store.
Making Your Products Easy to Find
The ultimate goal of this plugin is to make browsing your products or services extremely easy.
QUICK & EASY SETUP
With YaySwatches – Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin, it takes a few minutes to set up all WooCommerce variation swatches. It provides a more vivid appearance for your product attributes through color swatch, image swatch, automated variant image swatch, button, and radio button.
As a result, all of the items are displayed so that your customer can quickly get all the available product options you have to offer.
With YaySwatches, the customers can browse and buy your products with engagement!
To further enhance your ecommerce site, you can even send WooCommerce custom email per product, product variations or product SKUs.
Setup is easy and takes less than one minute.
- Upload the plugin zip file to WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > YaySwatches to start configuring WooCommerce variation swatches.
Is YaySwatches plugin compatible with any WooCommerce themes?
Yes, it goes along well with all popular WooCommerce themes. In some cases, it may require additional tweaks to make it work seamlessly with your current theme.
This feature is available in YaySwatches Pro. You can go to WooCommerce admin > Products > Edit product and look for YaySwatches Settings, there you can find the current custom product attribute terms and design their variant selector types.
I got issues. How can I get support?
Is YaySwatches GDPR-compliant?
A big yes, this WooCommerce variation swatches plugin is compliant with GDPR. It collects no sensitive information.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“YaySwatches – Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Nov 2, 2023 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: PHP warning
- Removed: License submenu
Oct 19, 2023 – Version 1.7
- Added: Filter yay_swatches_show_all_pages hooks to display YaySwatches on any pages (PRO)
- Added: [yay-swatches-variant-html] shortcode to show YaySwatches by Product (PRO)
- Added: [yay-swatches-variant-loop] shortcode to show YaySwatches in Products Loop (PRO)
- Refactor: Folders, Files, Codes
- Fixed: Compatible with Blocksy theme (PRO)
- Fixed: PHP warning
- Fixed: Compatible WooCommerce Composite Products plugin
- Fixed: Compatible with WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin
- Fixed: Product details page Default value is not showing
- Fixed: Compatible with JetWooBuilder For Elementor plugin (PRO)
- Fixed: Compatible with JetEngine For Elementor plugin (PRO)
- Fixed: Compatible with WooCommerce Products Block Gutenberg (Products by Category, Products by Attribute, Products by Tag, Products elements,…) (PRO)
Jun 18, 2023 – Version 1.6.5
- Added: Compatible with WooCommerce HPOS
- Fixed: PHP 8.0 notice
- Fixed: Compatible with WC 7.8.0
May 17, 2023 – Version 1.6.4
- Added: YayCommerce Menu
Mar 3, 2023 – Version 1.6.3
- Added: Compatible with WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin
- Fixed: Swatch Image not working (PRO)
- Fixed: Setting Shop / Categories Customizer option not working (PRO)
- Compatible with WooCommerce version 7.4.0
Jan 11, 2023 – Version 1.6.2
- Fixed: Out of Stock variations not show
- Fixed: Save not work
- Fixed: Color or custom image change not work
- Improved: Clean code
- Supported WC: Version 7.2.0
Aug 25, 2022 – Version 1.6.1
- Fixed: Set Default Value in product page issue
- Fixed: Tooltip
Aug 23, 2022 – Version 1.6
- Fixed: PHPCS
Aug 18, 2022 – Version 1.5
- Added: Display alert with variant swatches not exists
- Fixed: Hide out-of-stock variants option not working correctly
- Fixed: Limit the number of swatches/buttons option working not correctly
Aug 12, 2022 – Version 1.4
- Improved: Swatches loading
Aug 11, 2022 – Version 1.3.1
- Added: Not clicked with type is button, default, variant image (only click term with type is color) in YaySwatches Settings tab
Aug 9, 2022 – Version 1.3
- Fixed: Save change in Button Customizer
- Fixed: Save change when having more than 5 attributes
- Fixed: Sold out option in Single product page
- Improved: Code
Jul 15, 2022 – Version 1.2
- Fixed: Validation form in admin
- Fixed: Some bugs
- Improved: Swatches on catalog page
- Improved: Out of stock
- Fixed: Some bugs
- Version 1.0 Initial Release