YayCurrency is a powerful WooCommerce Multi-Currency plugin that is feature-packed in a simplified user interface.
It comes with advanced options that are readily configured via simple on/off switches.
Instead of showing the prices in a single currency, it allows your customers to switch currencies and choose the most convenient unit for them.
Integrated WooCommerce multi-currency analytics allow you to see total sales, orders, items sold per currency.
Round the converted prices to your desired threshold and make them end in target figures (such as .49, .79, .99, and so on). Psychological pricing made easy. You can run live test calculations to be sure your settings go right.
Multiple Currency Switcher Widgets
Display the currency switcher at your store’s optimal point.
Even when you’re already using various widgets of chatbox, contact button, or other theme widgets, you still can find a sweet spot for the currency converter.
Switchable During Checkout
Allow switching currency during checkout and purchase transactions based on the local supported payment methods.
Switcher on Product Pages
Show the currency switcher dropdown next to Add to cart button on WooCommerce product pages, and other popups where your single product appears including Quickview, filters, etc.
💎 PREMIUM-ONLY FEATURES
It supports all currency units in the world including Bitcoin (BTC). You can add as many as you need.
Price Based on Country
Auto-detect the customer’s IP address and show the product prices in their local currency. You don’t have to config anything as GeoIP services are readily built-in.
Auto-Update Exchange Rate
Exchange rates are automatically updated on custom regular intervals and can also be manually forced.
🔑 HOW IT WORKS
YayCurrency works seamlessly with all native WooCommerce payment methods.
Using Direct bank transfer, Check payments, Cash on delivery, PayPal Standard, or Stripe payment gateway? We got you covered!
- Choose your default currency in WooCommerce > Settings > Currency options.
- Then click on Configure multi-currency to start adding other currencies.
- When a new currency is added, it takes on the base WooCommerce default currency format including currency symbol position, thousand separator, decimal separator, and number of decimals.
- Then you can localize each currency by changing the formatting options in the currency’s drawer panel.
COMMON USE CASES
Want to reach out to your nation’s neighbor or sister countries? Guess what, they’ll definitely love to see your products in their national currency. Why not send them a tailored catalogue now?
So you’re connecting the manufacturers and the end customers? Just start off by selling internationally.
Downloadable and bookable products have a borderless sales potential. Unleash it.
YayCurrency works with all major B2B, wholesale, and quote request plugins. Try it.
Just a Startup in Progress?
No worries, try out YayCurrency free version. It is the most beginner- and startup-friendly plugin in the world of WordPress.
Here are known WooCommerce plugins that YayCurrency Pro can be integrated to:
- Stripe For WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Table Rate Shipping plugin
- WooCommerce Per Product Shipping plugin
- PayPal Payments
Happy Switching! 💛
Deze plugin heeft 1 blok.
- YayCurrency - WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New, and upload the yaycurrency.zip file
- Install and activate it
- After activating, you don’t need to fill in any license, just go to WooCommerce > YayCurrency to manage multiple currencies and currency switcher
- To see the Sales report, go to Analytics > Overview and pick a currency from the dropdown
- To show a currency switcher widget, go to Appearance > Widgets and add the YayCurrency widget to your desired position such as header, footer, main sidebar, WooCommerce sidebar, product sidebar, and so on
- To display the currency switcher on WooCommerce product pages, to go YayCurrency > Display Options > Show on single product page.
I got issues. How can I get support?
Is YayCurrency GDPR-compliant?
A big yes, this plugin is compliant with GDPR. It collects no sensitive information.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“YayCurrency – WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Dec 10, 2021 – Version 1.6.7
- Added: Currency code for currencies using the same symbol $ in admin preview
- Updated: File .pot
- Fixed: Error in themes with skeleton loading
- Fixed: Break site when deactivate WooCommerce plugin
Nov 5, 2021 – Version 1.6.6
- Added: Currency code for those using the same symbol $
- Fixed: Subtotal display in Minicart
- Fixed: Return using default currency when not found selected currency
Oct 26, 2021 – Version 1.6.5
- Fixed: Compatible with Table Rate Shipping plugin
- Fixed: Not sync currency in switcher with currency on site when entering the site at the first time and turn off Auto select currency by countries option
- Fixed: Add friendly notice when using WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway/ WooCommerce PayPal Payments and disable Checkout in different currency option
Oct 15, 2021 – Version 1.6.4
- Fixed: Compatible with Woocommerce Per Product Shipping plugin
- Fixed: Incorrect information in Subscription products
- Fixed: Subscription manual renewal
- Fixed: Small bugs
Oct 8, 2021 – Version 1.6.3
- Added: Types for Rate of currency (Auto and Fixed)
- Fixed: Preview in custom rounding prices
- Fixed: PayPal payment when turn off Checkout in different currency option
- Fixed: Symbol currency in Order email when using Paypal
- Fixed: Symbol currency in Orders of user My Account page
Oct 4, 2021 – Version 1.6.2
- Added: Skeleton loading
- Added: Support WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin
- Optimized: Switcher width
- Fixed: Shipping fee in Checkout Page
- Fixed: Decrease font size for text in switcher when choosing small size
- Fixed: Switcher and icon on menu
- Fixed: Some bugs
Sep 13, 2021 – Version 1.6.1
- Fixed: Arrow point up in Footer Switcher
Fixed: Products sale
Fixed: Small bugs
Sep 10, 2021 – Version 1.6
- Added: Option to enable flag, name, currency symbol, currency code
- Added: Switcher sizes (Small, Medium)
- Added: Support WooCommerce Product Addons plugin
- Added: Switcher size for Menu, Widget
- Added: Support both Gutenberg and Classic Widget
- Fixed: Arrow in Switcher
- Fixed: PHPCS
- Fixed: Small bugs
Aug 24, 2021 – Version 1.5
- Fixed: Payment with PayPal (Validation error)
- Fixed: Error with Sale price when switching currency
Aug 9, 2021 – Version 1.4.1
- Fixed: Payment with Stripe
Aug 5, 2021 – Version 1.4
- Fixed: Support Divi Theme
Aug 05, 2021 – Version 1.4
- Added: Support Divi theme
- Improved: Code
- Fixed: Some small bugs
Jun 18, 2021 – Version 1.3
- Added: WooCommerce Subscriptions supported (PRO)
- Added: Drag and drop to sort currency
- Added: Custom rounding and price ending options
- Added: Test amount
- Added: Preview currency formats
- Improved: Performance
- Improved: UI
- Fixed: Multi-Currency Report
- Fixed: Some small bugs
- Fixed: Change default currency
- Fixed: Some small bugs
- Fixed: Currency format in emails
- Fixed: Currency symbol in order
- Fixed: Variable price
- Fixed: Shipping and coupon issues when change currency
- Version 1.0 Initial Release