This plugin adds Woocommerce-focused conditions to Oxygen to help you build more dynamic e-commerce sites. Ideal for hiding/showing content across your Oxygen site to the right users at the right time.
- Product type
- Product category
- Product tag
- If cart is empty
- If user is an existing customer
- If user is at Endpoint
- If the cart has reached a specific weight
- If the user has already bought this product
Example Use Cases
- Show Call to Action Popup (modal) ONLY if current product being viewed is on sale.
- Show shipping info on product page ONLY if this product is actually shippable (isn’t virtual).
- Show section with large product image ONLY if product has an image. (otherwise just show the title).
- Show Exit intent Popup ONLY if user still has product(s) in cart.
- Show different product layout based on product type.
- etc etc
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wplit-woo-conditions-for-oxygendirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Find the new conditions inside Oxygen’s condition UI in the builder.
- What version of Oxygen / Woocommerce is recommended?
Oxygen v2.3+ & Woocommerce v3.8+ (& Oxygen’s Woocommerce Integration if you want to be able to target individual Woocommerce elements as well as Oxygen elements)
- Do I need coding skills?
No, You don’t need any code knowledge to add these conditions. If you can add the default Oxygen conditions, you’ll be fine with this.
- Can these be used on elements from other plugins?
Yes, these conditions can be attached to any elements added with Oxygen. Modals, Sections, Helpers, Code Blocks, whatever you like.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WPlit Woo Conditions for Oxygen” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “WPlit Woo Conditions for Oxygen” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
1.0.1 (Date: November 14, 2019)
- Product conditions now work in repeaters
- Product conditions work in global modals.
- Small performance improvements