This plugin enriches your WP e-Commerce Store with RDFa Data for the Semantic Web.
Search engines are herewith able to read all details of your products description and is reported to improve your ranking in search engine results.
GoodRelations is already in use by companies like Google, BestBuy, Overstock.com, Yahoo, OpenLink Software, O’Reilly Media, the RDF Book Mashup and many others.
To increase your visibility in the Web, you should install a separate plugin which creates a sitemap.xml, enable the product rating feature of WP e-Commerce and activate the permalink feature of WordPress!
wpec-goodrelations requires at least:
- WordPress version 3.0 ( uses home_url() )
- WP e-Commerce 220.127.116.11
For a working livedemo of wpec-goodrelations please visit:
- Unzip the archive.
- Upload the ‘wpec-goodrelations’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress Administration
- Click ‘GoodRelations’ in the WP e-Commerce ‘Store’ menu and follow the instructions
- Google is not displaying my product in search results with a rich snippet
Up to today, Dec 02 2010, google displays GoodRelations based rich snippets only in the United States.
Hopefully this will change in the future.
- I don’t know how to handle with the global product options
Global product options are global settings for all products. You may define each of the global settings individually for each product.
- I don’t want all my products displayed with GoodRelations RDFa data
Just edit the product you don’t want to show with GoodRelations RDFa data and click in the GoodRelations section on ‘Don’t add GoodRelations annotation for this product.’
- What is GoodRelations
GoodRelations is a web vocabulary for describing products and services and may be combined with any other existing web vocabulary.
For further information about GoodRelations visit http://purl.org/goodrelations
- There are errors on my products pages
Please contact me! I will check these errors and will provide an update asap!
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“GoodRelations for WP e-Commerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- removed question for feedback in goodrelations admin pages
- added gr:eligibleRegions
- extended support for gr-notify.appspot.com
- bugfix for gr-notify function
- added support for gr-notify.appspot.com, to automatically notify the web of data about your sitemap.xml
- bugfix: now checking before executing foreach if var is an array
- companydata is now displayed on static front pages, too
- added category support (products which are only shown in category will be annotated with a product permalink in the categories)
- bugfixed the product template
- bugfixed ‘edit products’, was working but not displayed in the ‘edit products’ section
- bugfixed several minor bugs
- changed setup
- changed rdfa models for google support
- adding of serialnumber includes product as ActualProductOrServiceInstance
- rdfa-data may be displayed on category pages
- Initial version