The wp-tabular-post-slider allow you to get all the public posts of your selected categories and display them in a tabular format. you will also get TPSBC Settings to control the number of categories in the tab, auto-slide, length of the tile and content. etc.
- it’s light weight
- you can control conflict ion from back-end by just one click (if there is any).
- simple pre defined styles so that users can use their own css as per requirements.
- settings in back end of CMS so you can control many things.
see the demo http://me.hopeadjustor.com/reviews/ here.
- Download and Upload \”wp-tabular-post-slider\” into the \”plugins\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- After activation use the [TPSBC].
- Go TPSBC Settings to control the slider and other things.
there is no question for now.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Tabular Post Slider” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers