WP Social Preview is a WordPress plugin that let’s you preview how your content will look on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. before you share it. It also allows you to change the title, description and image for individual posts and pages by allowing you to edit the open graph meta tags of your content without touching any code!
- See a full-size preview of how your posts and pages will look on social media sites before you share them.
- Use a custom title, description and image for individual posts and pages.
- Set a fallback image used for posts without a featured image and tag/category archives.
- Customize the title, description and image used on the front-page of your site.
- Automatically use the correct size and aspect ratio for images when sharing on social media sites.
- Automatically output open graph meta tags used by sites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more info see wpsocialpreview.com.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Social Preview” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.0.2 (18th February 2021)
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Fix: Title, description and image not saving when edited in the post sidebar
- Fix: HTML tags appearing in Open Graph meta
- [Changed] Updated style of settings page
- [Changed] Added “Pro” tab to settings page
- [Changed] Tweaked style of full-size preview modal
- [Changed] Sidebar icon
- [Fixed] Don’t output admin CSS on front-end
- [Fixed] Correctly sanitize Twitter Website Attribution setting
- [Fixed] Settings notices
- [Fixed] Previews with no image
- Initial release