Get the first image from the content of a post and set that image as a featured image.
- Select the (custom) post type for which you want to set the featured images
- Ability to overwrite existing featured images.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-set-featured-image-from-contentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Tools -> WP Set Featured Image From Content
- Choose your settings and click the button
- Is the plugin in GIT?
- Do you accept Pull Requests
- Do you accept feature requests?
Sure, but be patiënt when requesting something.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Set Featured Image From Content” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Fixed a big that caused entire settings page to turn into a link when succesfully adding a featured image
- Re-release, to add some missing files.
- Pick the (custom) post type(s) you want the featured image to be set from.
- Added overwriting of existing featured image as option.
- Build in check for theme support of post thumbnails.
- Made the settings area look a bit nicer.
- Initial plugin