Bell notifications for your website users. Display an on-site notification feed with notifications created manually or through triggers (new posts/cpts, WooCommerce, new comment replies, bbPress…).
WP Notification Bell is a custom notification and bell alert plugin for WordPress. (not push notifications and no emails)
This plugin lets you show real-time notifications to either logged-in users, or guests, or both.
Send on-site notification campaigns and let users know about news, promotions, events, product launches…
Or automatically notify users when you publish a new post or cpt (or when frontend users create a custom post type), or about comment replies, WooCommerce order updates…
- Flexible notifications : Create any type of notification with as many fields as you need.
- Target notifications : Broadcast notifications to everyone or send to a specific user role or specific usernames.
- New posts notifications : Send notifications to users every time you publish a new post. Custom post types included.
- New comments notifications : Facebook-like notifications to let logged-in users receive notifications for approved comment replies to their own comment, and let post authors receive notifications for approved comments on their post.
- bbPress notifications : New reply notification in subscribed topics for bbPress.
- BuddyPress notifications : Display BuddyPress notifications to logged-in users.
- WooCommerce notifications : Notify customers about each order status update.
- Unseen notification count : Display the count of unseen notifications.
For guides and tutorials, start from WP Notification Bell documentation.
Pro Features Available
- New notification sound
- New comments notifications for guest users
- Display date on comment, buddypress and bbpress notifications
- Custom edit WooCommerce notifications (modify content, add date…)
- Restrict the bell display to specific user roles
- Target notifications to logged-out guests only
- Multiple custom post types new posts notifications
- Move post or cpt notifications to trash automatically
- Notification page redirection instead of drop-down box option
- AJAX powered recent notification feed widget in real-time
- Advanced Custom Fields placeholders (add ACF fields as default value)
- Polylang integration
- Display all notifications shortcode
- WooCommerce back in stock notifications : Let your customers subscribe for wishlist to know when products are back in stock.
- Dokan Multivendor Marketplace integration: Notifications for Dokan vendors (new orders, order status completed, new product reviews).
- Asgaros Forum integration : Let users be notified on-site when they’re mentioned in a post, or when there’s a new reply in a topic they’re subscribed to.
- WooCommerce new order notification : New order notifications for administrators and shop managers on the admin bar menu.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Notification Bell” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “WP Notification Bell” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- First version of the plugin.
- Fixed deleting notification items
- Added seen/unseen notification data
- Added date of publishing
- Added custom post type trigger
- Added loading spinner and fixed closing speed
- Changed database query
- Added filter hook when saving new post for the trigger
- Added notification bell for logged out users
- Added time placeholder
- Changed type checking order when adding custom post types
- Styling fixed for visitors and added specific notification item names for visitors
- Added a filter to possibly change the link for cpt
- Fixed links for cpt
- Added recipient role selection for new post and new cpt
- Fixed ajax calls
- Reduced server calls for logged out users
- Fixed recipient role selected in editor
- Fixed styling options for shortcode
- Removed count increment on post update
- Added post title placeholder
- Added freemius
- Notifications published after multiple post revisions fixed
- Fixed date timezone for logged out users
- Notifications only after first publish for logged out users
- Removed woocommerce notifications if option disabled
- Recent notifications widget for premium
- Changed title of All notifications table to post title
- Added nonce security checks
- Sanitized logged out user cookies
- Removed wnbell_notifications from custom post types to select
- Added possibility to add notifications for imported posts
- Added function to check in js script for wnbell_test_ls in pro
- Added option to restrict the bell display for some user roles in pro
- Fixed visited notification for woocommerce
- Added a floating bell option
- Added a full screen notification box for small devices
- Changed z-index for mobile devices
- Moved mediaquery js variable from js file to php file
- Removed a permission check for custom post types
- Changed how the count gets updated
- Added a new table to improve performance
- Stored server call interval as a global js variable
- Delete custom table row on post deleting
- Count for new logged in users is 1 instead of counting all existing notifications
- Added ACF placeholders for pro
- Joining with new role table for visitors
- Fixed infinite loop if cpt option not set
- Improved visitor count query
- Added Polylang integration in pro
- Changed woocommerce order display so it displays status label instead of slug
- Updated pot file
- Added table for usernames
- Fixed post date format to correctly compare with user notifications
- Now updates links on post update
- Fixed new notification for cpt from frontend
- Fixed seen notifications for woocommerce order updates
- Fixed user notifications order with custom notifications
- Added back in stock add-on
- Fixed notification count display and notification sort for user notifications only use case
- Removed default notification for new posts without meta box
- Added logged out role for premium
- Added page redirection for premium
- Added filter hooks for query conditions
- Added server call interval for widget
- Replaced link a href tags with divs
- Added a variable set check
- Removed admin check in new user submitted cpt notifications
- Adding custom fields for woocommerce order updates
- Added css class to style the bell
- Save ‘enable new post notification’ option from post meta box no matter its initial state
- Added back the default notification function for new posts (type ‘post’)
- Fixed admin css
- Added multiple notification sound options in premium
- Added hooks to add seen/unseen functionality to custom triggers
- Constant bug fix
- Fixed Polylang notifications
- Restyled the dropdown box
- Added comment notification for post authors
- Fixed comment links for approved comments
- Delete post or cpt notification automatically on post or cpt deletion in pro
- Updated bbpress get subscribers function
- Gave bbpress option, engagement or subscription notifications
- Changed bell icon css in menu
- Added guests comment notifications in pro
- Changed woocommerce modified date access, order properties no longer accessed directly
- Fixed box position and added padding in empty box
- Fixed Polylang language for imported posts
- Added time to trigger array
- Fixed unseen notification style id for user notifications
- Fixed Polylang language for imported custom post type posts
- Added hooks to user notifications
- Fixed sorting user notifications
- Added display option
- Fixed sql query for logged out user comment notifications
- Convert first letter to uppercase in comment and bbp notifications
- Added buddypress notifications
- Added check for new comments by logged out users
- Fixed buddypress bbpress notifications
- Added title in list of notifications
- Fixed the count for logged in first time users
- Fixed comment notifications
- Fixed date format to sort notifications
- Fixed undefined variable for visitor shortcode
- Allowed spaces in recipient username