Lets customers delete their account by their own from their myaccount page for WooCommerce sites. New ‘Delete Account’ tab will be created automatically in myaccount page.
For non-store sites, add the ‘Delete Account’ tab content anywhere with shortcode [wp_frontend_delete_account] or with the built-in gutenberg block.
Feature and Options:
- Reassign the posts by deleted user.
- Optinally delete comments by the user.
- Gutenberg block.
- Shortcode [wp_frontend_delete_account]
Find out more on setup documentation
Contribute On GitHub Repository
A Gentle reminder on GDPR’s Right to be forgotten
The right to be forgotten dovetails with people’s right to access their personal information in Article 15. The right to control one’s data is meaningless if people cannot take action when they no longer consent to processing, when there are significant errors within the data, or if they believe information is being stored unnecessarily. In these cases, an individual can request that the data be erased.
You have one month to respond to a request. I understand you’re busy. Make it easy by allowing users to erase their personal data.
I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. In all circumstances I strongly recommend you consult directly with legal counsel familiar with the GDPR regulations.
Deze plugin heeft 1 blok.
- WP Frontend Account Delete
Can I translate WP Frontend Delete Account?
Yes. The plugin is translation ready. You can use any tranlstion plugin. Or customize the plugins language with the provided pot file. The recommended way is to help WP Frontend Delete Account by contributing the translation on WordPress.org.
I see 404 error: page not found?
You might need to refresh the permalinks. Navigate to Settings->Permalinks and Save.
I accidently deleted my own account. I am the owner of the site.
Unfortunately, there is no any way to recover the deleted user. To create a new user and get access to the site follow: This Great Tutorial
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WP Frontend Delete Account” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“WP Frontend Delete Account” is vertaald in 3 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “WP Frontend Delete Account” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
1.7.0 – 10/13/2022
- Fix – Error when shortcode is used twice on the same page.
- Fix – URL issue if Redirect URL is empty.
- Fix – “Confirm” button not translatable
- Fix – Exclude dev vendors from distribution
1.6.1 – 02/19/2022
- Fix – debug code log (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-in-logs-2/)
1.6.0 – 01/24/2022
- Fix – Compatiblity with block themes.
- Fix – Email summary task should not be scheduled if not enabled.
1.5.9 – 09/23/2021
- Optimize – Users query
1.5.8 – 08/26/2021
- Feature – Weekly summary email
- Add – Review notice
- Deprecate – load assets globally option
1.5.7 – 08/19/2021
- Enhancement – Remove unnecessary difficulties on plugin deactivation.
- Enhancement – Refactor frontend part.
1.5.6 – 08/08/2021
- Enhancement – Ensure ‘Delete Account’ will be the last item in the WC account menu.
- Enhancement – Refactor settings page, transistioning into react.
1.5.5 – 07/22/2021
- Fix – Compatibility with WP 5.5 widgets screen
184.108.40.206 – 05/25/2021
- Fix – Minifed JS allowing multiple button clicks.
1.5.4 – 05/24/2021
- Fix – Duplicate emails when brute force clicks on the button.
- Enhancement – Remove unnecssary review notice and recommended plugins.
1.5.3 – 04/28/2021
- Feature – Optinally delete comments
1.5.2 – 04/06/2021
- Enhancement – Remove plugin data on plugin delete
- Fix – Duplicate feedback emails being sent
1.5.1 – 03/24/2021
- Fix – Only receive data when relevant.
1.5.0 – 03/19/2021
- Add – WooCommerce Email Templates for sites using WooCommerce.
- Add – Recommended plugins.
1.4.2 – 02/24/2021
- Fix – Issue with JS minification when debug mode is off.
1.4.1 – 02/24/2021
- Fix – undefined variable on plugin deactivation.
1.4.0 – 02/23/2021
- Feature – Redirect URL after account delete.
- Feature – Feedback email after account delete.
- Tweak – Send plugin deactivation feedback to site.
1.3.6 – 1/21/2021
- Feature – Editor field for email message.
1.3.5 – 1/10/2021
- Fix – Correctly load autoload file.
- Fix – WooCommerce myaccount tab custom title
- Add – pl_PL translation (props to Jacek)
1.3.4 – 11/20/2020
- Fix – 404 page when the permanlinkns has yet not been set.
1.3.3 – 10/02/2020
- 404 page on post name permalinks.
1.3.2 – 09/05/2020
- Fix – Missing ‘Emails’ dir.
1.3.1 – 09/05/2020
- Fix – Error due to small case folder
1.3.0 – 09/04/2020
- Refactor – Use of autoloading and namespaces.
1.2.1 – 07/17/2020
- Fix – PHP Notice when page does not exit.
1.2.0 – 04/25/2020
- Feature – Emails after account deletion.
- Refactor – Use of namespaces and composer autoload.
- Enahancement – Clean unnecessary stuffs.
- Enahancement – Load assets conditionally on backend.
- Requires PHP 5.6 or higher.
1.1.2 – 03/30/2020
- Enhancement – Render Shortcode content on gutenberg
1.1.1 – 03/08/2020
- Conditionally load assets
1.1.0 – 2/22/2020
- Drop reCAPTCHA support
1.0.2 – 05/27/2019
- Tweak – Headsup for administrators
1.0.1 – 05/08/2019
- Fix – Broken functionality due to missing class.
- Fix – WooCommerce myaccount tab echo content instead of return.
- Fix – Misplaced before content hook.
- Fix – Allow delete if no security method is chosen.
- Add – Feedback on plugin deactivation.
1.0.0 – 05/07/2019
- Initial Release