Plugin for WordPress woocommerce that allow add to cart sample item of a certain products
Compatibility with plugins:
- WooCommerce Chained Products
- Min/Max Quantities
- Measurement Price Calculator
Developers can checkout and contribute to the source code on the GitHub Repository.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Sample” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Free shipping doesn’t work
The “free shipping” option on Sample back end panel need that “free shipping” methods is enabled for your on your WooCommerce installation.
You could enable it on WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Zone -> Free Shipping.
Make it enabled and set it available for coupon.
(as you can see on screenshot tab)
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WooCommerce Sample” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
0.8.0 – 05/08/2016
- added support for WooCommerce Chained Products plugin
- update hooks and functions used by WooCommerce
- update .pot file
- fix CSS for admin panel
0.7.12 – 12/06/2014
- added button CSS filter to add custom style
- fix button for products with a variation
- added filter for Measurement Price Calculator plugin
0.7.2 – 11/06/2014
- added meta info to the sample item ordered
0.7.1 – 17/03/2014
- fix shipping methods – only free shipping is showed if available
0.7.0 – 17/03/2014
- sample shipping settings works fine (options available are default or free shipping, custom shipping cost is in todo list)
0.6.0 – 12/03/2014
- sample price settings works fine
0.5.0 – 02/03/2014
- Add Localization
- Added file .POT and italian translation
- Fix CSS for some issue (WooCommerce Version 2.1)
0.4.1 – 01/03/2014
- Fix Min/Max filters.
- Fix CSS for tab
0.4 – 24/02/2014
- Initial Alpha Release.