Accept Visa, MasterCard, directly on your store with the Varipay payment gateway for WooCommerce.
Take Credit card payments easily and directly on your store
The Varipay plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Varipay.
Why choose Varipay?
Varipay also supports the Subscriptions extension and re-using cards. If they create another order, they can check out using the same card. Card details are saved on Varipay servers and not on your store. A massive timesaver for returning customers.
With a Varipay account you also get a virtual terminal and access to other processing options.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To
do an automatic install of, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Varipay Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
- Does this support recurring payments, like for subscriptions?
- Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes! In live mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use Varipay.
- Does this support both production mode and test mode for testing?
Yes it does – production and test mode is driven by the API keys you use.
- Configure the plugin
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Varipay in the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Enable/Disable – check the box to enable Varipay Payment Gateway.
- Title – allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Test Mode – Check to enable test mode. Test mode enables you to test payments before going live. If you ready to start receiving real payment on your site, kindly uncheck this.
- Test Merchant ID – Enter your Test Merchant ID here.
- Test Subscription Key – Enter your Test Subscription Key here.
- Live Merchant ID – Enter your Live Merchant ID here.
- Live Subscription Key – Enter your Live Subscription Key here.
- Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.
- Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WooCommerce Varipay Payment Gateway” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- First release
- Fix: Can’t use saved card to make payment