- The plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed and activated.
- WooCommerce Coupons should be enabled from WooCommerce Settings.
How it Works
- Add new product as gift card (See Screenshot Below)
- Default Add to Cart button will be remove from gift card product, it will add new button “Buy Gift Card”
- The plugin will add form on gift card page where your customers can add recipient information.
- After successful gift card purchase and when order status turns to processing, it will generate new coupon of format xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and send to recipient.
- Once email is sent, recipient can click the button in the email, it will redirect recipient to the site and apply coupon immediately.
More options in Pro Version
- Add Giftcards as variable products.
- An option to add coupon prefix.
- Send Giftcard to multiple recipients.
- Options to edit frontend labels and messages.
- Fully Customize the Giftcard email content.
- Multiple time giftcard usage (If Giftcard worth more than the previous order)
- Shortcode to check remaining amount left on Giftcard.
For step by step setup, Click here
If you are facing any issue or want to report a bug, feel free to reach me at email@example.com
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Gift Cards for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
1.0 Initial Release
1.1 Minor CSS fixes
1.2 Tested with WordPress v5.0.3 and WooCommerce v3.5.4
1.3 Minor CSS fixes
1.4 Major changes, changed email template to use default WooCommerce template, removed option to send gift card on specific date (available in pro) and other minor fixes.
1.4.2 Removed Bugs and improve exising functionality.
1.4.3 Fixed gift card tax calculation and made strings translateable!
1.4.4 Fixed minor bugs
1.5.1 Backend menu fixes
1.5.2 Minor bug fixes + WP 5.8 and WC 5.5.1 compatibility test
1.5.3 Fixed minor bug
1.5.4 Fixed shipping issue
1.5.5 Fixed the issue with recipient email validation
1.5.6 Fixed the issue with coupon being double generated