WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is a simple plugin to customize your store’s add to cart buttons. It makes it easy to change the ‘Add to cart’ button text, add a cart icon to the button, replace the text with just an icon, or change the background and text color.
There are lots of reasons why you might want to change the add to cart text. Depending on how you’re using WooCommerce you might want the button to say something different like ‘Add to quote’, ‘Buy Now’, ‘BOOK EVENT’, ‘Enrol’ or ‘Make an Enquiry’.
You might want to make the button more visual by adding a cart icon before the text. Or you may want to replace the button text and just show a cart icon. The plugin uses the same cart icon that is built into WooCommerce itself.
Add to cart button options:
- Change the WooCommerce add to cart button text
- Add a cart icon next to the text
- Remove the text and just show a cart icon
- Case sensitive, so you get full control over whether the add to cart button text appears in uppercase, lowercase or sentence case
- Change the WooCommerce add to cart button color
- Change the color of WooCommerce add to cart button text
WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is fully accessible. If you choose to display just the cart icon, the text is still present in the HTML and can be read by screen readers.
Options are set in the Customizer. Once installed, go to Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons and choose your settings.
WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is fully compatible with other Barn2 plugins, including:
- WooCommerce Product Table – List products in a quick one-page order form.
- WooCommerce Quick View Pro – Speed up shopping by adding quick view lightboxes.
- WooCommerce Bulk Variations – Let customers buy multiple variations in a single click.
You can view the full plugin documentation in our Knowledge Base.
- Install via the Plugins screen in your WordPress dashboard, or download the ZIP, extract it, and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings.
- Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
Will it work with my theme?
The plugin inherits the styles from your theme. This means that the button size and font will be the same as the existing add to cart buttons in your store. The plugin will change the text and add an icon without affecting the overall button styling.
Can I choose a different icon, change the size, change colors, etc?
We’ve kept the plugin deliberately simple and it’s not currently possible to make other changes such as different icons. Please use the support tab or our feature request form if there’s anything else you’d like the plugin to do. We will add new features if there is enough demand.
Where can I find the documentation?
Please visit our Knowledge Base.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“WooCommerce Custom Add To Cart Button” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Release date 15 Aug 2023
- Dev: Added HPOS compatibility
- Dev: Tested up to WooCommerce 8.0.1
Release date 20 June 2023
- Fix: Apply the background and text color to all buttons
Release date 18 June 2023
- Tested up to WordPress 6.2
- Tested up to WooCommerce 7.8.0
- Add an option to change the button’s background color
- Add an option to change the button’s text color
Release date 05 Mar 2023
- Tested up to WooCommerce 7.4.1
Release date 24 Nov 2022
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1 and WooCommerce 7.1
Release date 13 May 2022
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5.1
Uitgebracht op 27 juli 2021
- Getest tot WordPress 5.8 en WooCommerce 5.5.2
Uitgebracht op 2 oktober 2020
- Getest tot WordPress 5.5.1 en WooCommerce 4.6.
- Minor code improvements.
- Added Composer support.
Uitgebracht op 20 november 2019
- Update plugin architecture and Barn2 library code.
- Added link to settings page from main Plugins menu.
- Getest tot WordPress 5.3 en WooCommerce 3.8.
Uitgebracht op 21 februari 2018
- Eerste release.