Widgets for Amazon offers search box widgets that were previously offered by Amazon (they shut down these widgets in April 2022).
- Offers a very similar look and feel as old Amazon search widgets.
You can contribute to Widgets for Amazon in different ways. For example:
- Write about the plugin on your blog or share it on social media.
- Vote on features in the GitHub issue list.
- Free version (this)
The free version comes at no cost for you. You can use it as much as you want.
Please note that one tenth of the search results will be using our tag in order to support the development of the plugin and to cover the server costs on our side.
- Paid versions
We’re working on a paid version for higher traffic sites.
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested to become an early adopter and get special prices.
- Amazon is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Widgets for Amazon and click Install now.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the plugin settings and review the settings.
- Add shortcodes to your pages and posts, e.g.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Widgets for Amazon” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
1.0.27 – 2022-08-14
- Added messages (Please check the console to see errors and warnings e.g. when the category is not correct.)
1.0.26 – 2022-08-13
- Improved layout.
1.0.24 – 2022-05-25
- Added support for 404 pages.
1.0.17 – 2022-05-21
1.0.12 – 2022-05-17
- Added explanatory text and list for “category”.
1.0.11 – 2022-05-15
- Disabled “show on no results page” by default.
1.0.9 – 2022-05-14
- Added mandatory Amazon note.
1.0.5 – 2022-05-13
- Added global settings. Added search box to “no results” search results page.
1.0.4 – 2022-05-12
- Fixed “Plugin disabled on pages.”
1.0.3 – 2022-05-12
- Nicer layout (always showing search box, even while loading).
1.0.2 – 2022-05-11
- Initial public release.