Easily create the most optimized and error-free Google Shopping Product Feed or Google Merchant Feed, Facebook Catalog Feed, Pinterest Shopping Feed, InstagramCatalog Feed, TikTok Catalog, Snapchat Catalog, eBay Ads, Bing Ads, PriceRunner, Rakuten, PriceSpy, Kelko, & 100+ more channels for your WooCommerce Store.
This WooCommerce product feed Manager Plugin supports over 100+ recognized channels. Hence, you can reach out to any marketplaces, search engines, affiliate sites, or price comparison sites to extensively promote your products to the customers.
Creating a WooCommerce product feed using CTX Feed – a WooCommerce Product Feed Manager Plugin – has become easier than ever. Struggle no more in creating the most perfect and subtle product feed for your designated and preferred marketing channels for internationally prominent marketplaces, along with other notable ones as well.
It aims to reduce your hardship on marketing efforts to create product feeds and distribute them in multiple marketing/shopping channels. There are flexible options to update product information according to your given schedule and sync the update to the right channel via HTTP or FTP/SFTP. Stay at ease knowing that your customers will automatically get the latest product information.
WooCommerce Google Shopping Product Feed – Video Tutorial
Read Step by Step Documentation and Video Tutorial
For Support Email to support[@]webappick.com
Request New Feature Here
Try Premium Version: CTX Feed Pro
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FEED PLUGIN?
CTX Feed is the best WooCommerce product feed plugin, and we proclaim it because we are the first pioneering plugin builder when it comes to creating a Product Feed for WooCommerce. We have been in the industry long enough to understand how WooCommerce feed works. That’s why we have introduced all the WordPress-Goers with our robust and revolutionary features that could facilitate your product uploading experience and get you rid of any trouble you face, such as uploading rejection or lack of necessary marketing channels’ attributes or inability to translate into a correct language or currency, etc.
Over the years of experience and expertise, we have curated all the factors that most online vendors face while creating the feed. You may not customize the product’s description or title properly. Also, the image links for the multiple variations of the same products may not function properly. Besides, making the feed in CSV format requires you to enter the data in the spreadsheet, resulting in a massive draining of your energy. If you need to create two feed files using CSV and XML format, the immediate transitions do not happen concurrently.
Here, our CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Plugin solves all the problems by giving you an ad-hoc solution. You can also format any attributes based on the output type that we have provided. We didn’t create those outputs by accident; we got them created from the feedback you all raised once encountering the issues. Hence, our tailored solutions can solve simple problems like formatting the price listing from two decimal to any decimals while giving the option to apply an integer. At the same time, this user-friendly plugin provides valuable identifiers add-on options to avoid any mismatch between the same brand’s products.
Let’s jump deeper into the ample features this mighty plugin has to offer:
☞ UNLIMITED PRODUCTS
No matter what the size of your inventory is, you can upload all of your products with no restriction imposed. From hundreds to thousands, you can upload unlimited products of your online store into any of the channels mentioned above, and that too with subtlety.
☞ UNLIMITED FEED
Like unlimited products uploading, you can make an infinite number of feeds containing any number of products of any sized store. You can access all the product feed files from the Manage Feeds option. To find the right feed out of a massive collection of feeds, you can look at the unique name of the feed instead of looking at the URL for your convenience.
💯100+ PRE-CONFIGURED TEMPLATES 💯
With our pre-configured 100+ built-in templates, you can make product feed within minutes without having to take excess pressure in researching every individual attribute or necessary field requirements of the known channels. It is time-consuming and bothersome to some extent. Besides, it is of no guarantee that your gleaned attributes will match precisely with the channels’ requirement, as some might change or some might turn from optional to compulsory.
Therefore, it is worth playing it safe to take advantage of our ready-made templates crafted extensively for the desired marketplaces.
☞ SUPPORTS ANY PRODUCT FEED FILE TYPE
This stellar WooCommerce product feed manager create the Product Feed for WooCommerce into 5 different feed file formats, the highest compared to any WooCommerce feed generator out there. The types are;
- XML Product Feed
- CSV Product Feed
- TSV Product Feed
- XLS Product Feed
- TXT Product Feed
- JSON Product Feed
These 5 types ensure that you create a product feed that appears differently yet uniquely to various marketing channels that they are destined to be promoting the products. They contain product information, including title, description, image URL, price, identifiers, and other attributes. Hence their appearance in the feed file entirely depends on how the channel wants to add them based on the type that you have selected. CTX Feed does them automatically once you select the type.
☞ CREATE WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FEED USING USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
The purpose of creating the feed is to carry out the information & attributes of the products, which the designated channels can upload rightly and aptly. It allows the customers to find your products without missing any crucial information. Likewise, the marketing-based rejection rate drops significantly as the merchant meets all the requirements of that particular channel. The CTX Feed has all the elements rightly aligned on the same page to create or customize the right channels.
You don’t have to create any separate window to find, amend or modify any attributes or mandatory fields as all of them are in the same window. It makes your uploading process way easier without requiring any prior technical knowledge, making it less mistakable as you don’t have to hover in and out of the window too often.
☞ SUPPORTS ANY WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT TYPES
We value your concern, and to reduce any unnecessary nuisances of finding the relevant products, CTX Feed enables your WooCommerce feed to fully incorporate by supporting all the plugins that help you provide options for Bundle products, composite products, mix and match products, and finally, subscription product. The reason being CTX Feed the best WooCommerce product feed plugin is because it supports some of the top-notch plugins like the following;
- WooCommerce Composite Products: This is a kit-builder plugin that is supported by CTX Feed, which allows the customers to customize or tweak their products from all the small accessories found on the product page to enhance the use of that specific product
- YITH Composite Products
- WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product Bundles: When you create a deal containing some of the relevant products in bulk quantity together and give an offer on the whole deal, you need a plugin to support that personalized deal. CTX Feed readily endorses all of those plugins to create a Product Feed for WooCommerce in a perfect way.
- YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Subscription: If you cover any subscription-based products, it will be easy for you to have a plugin that will give you an estimation of your residual revenue. Whatever money you make from the weekly, monthly, or annual subscription from the recurrent fees can be easily monitored using the WooCommerce Subscription plugin. CTX Feed boosts the outstanding experience by supporting the pertinent plugins needed for this effect to take place.
☞ VARIABLE AND VARIATION FEATURES ALL-INCLUSIVE
Having multiple variable child products is no longer a hassle; you can now include any variations that a product might possess.
Bear In Mind – with the help of CTX Feed Pro – you get six options where you can decide whether you wish to have all the products along with variations by selecting variable + variations or only variations by choosing all variations. You can also decide if you wish to go for parent product only or just any specific variant. Just set the instruction, and our WooCommerce-WP product feed manager will automatically include or exclude the variable and variations.
☞ CREATING CUSTOM TEMPLATES FOR ANY CHANNELS
This free version allows you to make any template for your personalized marketplace. If you intend to create a template for a more complex XML feed file, that is possible too. Using Custom Template 2 a premium feature of CTX Feed Pro, the developers can easily play around with the coding system to make any attributes you need for your channels. Also, if you want us to focus on your marketing channels and include its template in our CTX Feed plugin, you are requested to send your feed requirements to the CTX Feed Support Team.
☞ PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES:
Attributes are the mainstay of the product feed. The purpose to create a product feed for WooCommerce is to get as much information as possible regarding the inventory products. Based on that, your products will be highlighted on your preferred marketplace.
CTX Feed – a powerful WooCommerce product feed plugin, that helps you create any attributes into any channels alongside the pre-configured attributes. These attributes can range from product ID, Title, Description, Image link, Brand, Price, MPN to Tax, Shipping, Gender, Height, Material, Availability, Stock Availability, Size, Delivery Cost, and many more. You can either avail them directly from the drop-down menu or make your bespoke one.
☞ USE OUTPUT TYPES TO AVOID ANY ERRORS
Output types are the one that makes this plugin the best plugin to create Product Feed for WooCommerce. When you create a Product Feed for WooCommerce, it is most likely that mistakes continue without your acknowledgment. Remember, not all your merchants require all of the information, such as when it comes to adding HTML tags, manipulation of shortcodes, or wrong exploitation of the numbering format.
To use them correctly in your attributes, the use of correct output is a prerequisite. You have an option to change or apply any output types for any given attributes for any channels. We have over 20 output types, and take a look at how it works;
Strip Tags: If you any HTML code like
<p>string </p>in any attributes, strip tag will remove it and leave it as only String
Remove Special Characters: Using this, you can get rid of any unnecessary non-UTF-8 characters of product description derived from any source when copied.
CDATA: Your XML feed file will show up as an error if there is a contradiction between the XML element and only element. It generally happens when the words of the XML attributes, such as Title, Description, etc., match exactly with the main words in the description, title, or other attributes’ boxes.
This plugin can remove this issue when applied CDATA as it sets the code into every attribute like the following
Remove Shortcodes: Shortcodes are the small codes that take to you the page where you have added any specific elements, such as slides, images, tables, etc. Having them in the description or title can cause trouble when they are made using different plugins; it can be possible that you no longer have those plugins. Also, you may not want to see an image’s shortcode in the description when you already have a link to that image.
Therefore, Remove Shortcodes will remove that particular code from those sections, freeing you from any hassles.
Price: Your pricing format is essential, especially if it is still not tweaked. If you use the price format on WooCommerce, which doesn’t fit into the standard format, don’t worry! The CTX Feed’s default pricing mode will apply to your price. Still, you can customize your pricing format using our plugin.
Remove Space: If you accidentally put double space between any words or texts, or characters, you can remove them in any attributes using Remove Space.
Parent: If the product has variations, then the main product is called the variable, and the child products are called the variations. In this instance, if the information like the description of the variable is not empty, then the variable (parent) is given more priority and adds the description of that parent. Whereas the variations (child products) value will be selected when the variable description is empty
Parent_if_empty: It means, when the variations information, such as description, is empty, it will only add the value of the parent (variable)
Google Date Format: You can easily set your date as per Google’s required Merchant required format like [Date and time, ISO 8601 compliant (YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss, or YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss Z)].
If you want to know more about how the output type and other bits work, check out our documentation on CTX Feed.
☞ PREFIX & SUFFIX:
Both prefix and suffix are a series of letter, or more precisely, characters that describe the pattern of the Value of the attributes within the Product Feed for WooCommerce. Prefix sits just before the value, whereas the suffix sits after the value. One such example is the currency code, which is an important factor in deciding whether the plugin used to generate it is the best WooCommerce product feed plugin. You can use the currency symbol such as £ or $ as a prefix before the amount (the value) or the USD or GBP as a suffix right after the amount.
☞ STATIC VALUE:
This is one of the most distinctive features that CTX Feed users can take advantage of when dealing with an enormous number of products. You get to choose whether you wish to apply the same value for all the products in the Merchant center or individual value. Attribute and pattern are the two types; the Attribute denotes the individual value for all the products, and the Static implies the same value for all.
For instance, if you have hundreds of products that refer to the same brand, in that case, you will choose a Pattern type that will decide the same value for all of them. However, in the case of a unique identifier like SKU, you will choose the Attribute type as the SKU is unique for each product.
☞ CATEGORY MAPPING:
Categories are the essential key to get products into search results. It is best practice to assign the most matching shopping engine category to your WooCommerce store category for each product. During the creation of your WooCommerce product feeds, you can also create a category for that particular product. And after creating the category, you’ll get an option to map it to your marketplace category so that you can make two categories aligned to each other. This feature is mostly used for Google Shopping feed and Facebook/Instagram product feed. The process is dynamic by our plugin & you can map all of your categories to make them more relevant & reachable to buyers.
One of the most critical factors of promoting and selling your products through various merchant centers is to get the right search for the Google product category. Your inventory products must have the correct category so that customers can find them easily and relate them to their daily needs. Remember, the Google product category you select for your WooCommerce products may not match your desired marketing channels. You will have to come up with the right category. The CTX Feed gives you that opportunity to create your individual products categories that are in keeping with the channels’ categories. This feature is mostly used for Google Shopping product feed, Facebook Catalog feed, Pinterest Catalog feed, and others who follow Google Shopping Feed Structure.
Once you are done with the category-creating of your WooCommerce product in the Category Mapping, you can then navigate the initial categories to the newly created categories. It makes the customers’ searching easier, and your product gets more discoverable on the search engines.
☞ BATCH FEED MAKING:
Due to PHP execution time and memory limit, it’s not possible to process Thousands of products at a time. We have developed the CTX feed plugin with the functionality to make feed with batches. Users can easily set Limit and Offset to make feed. This functionality is compatible with any WordPress Hosting and any number of products you have on your site.
If you own a larger inventory with lots of products, it is not always possible to process all of them simultaneously; it can be deemed an error due to lower PHP execution time, memory limit, and poor server/hosting configuration. If the PHP script time runs out of the designated time, the script stops and gives the error. Therefore, our WooCommerce product feed manager helps you to create product feed with the largest inventory in small batches so that you never get stuck.
You can also set the batch limit by which your products will be listed in the feed. Hence, no chance of error or rejection. This specific feature of the CTX Feed is compatible with all kinds of WordPress hosting for any size of products your inventory contains.
☞ WP OPTIONS:
The significant bit of this plugin is that it allows you to include any wp-options values into your feed file. For any attribute, you can add these values. The wp-options values can not only be added from your own CTX Feed plugin, but also you can add the values generated by the other essential plugins that you use for your online store purpose since those values are stored as options. It simply means that you can use the values in your feed file generated from both our WooCommerce product feed manager as well as the other generators too.
☞ AUTO FEED UPDATE:
This WooCommerce product feed plugin automatically updates your products based on your given interval time, saving you from manually updating it by logging in and checking. The free version gives you 5 intervals, whereas the Product Feed Pro for WooCommerce gives you three shorter intervals for quicker feed updates.
As stated before, this plugin processes Product Feed for WooCommerce in batches to get away with any feed rejection rate due to a vast number of products as the auto-update could have failed. However, suppose your PHP time limit, hosting, and server configuration turns out poor. In that case, this plugin may not be able to complete the operation if the inventory contains thousands of products at a time. Usually, the auto-update updates all the products at the same time; otherwise, it will cause an error in feed uploading. In that case, you need to upgrade your PHP execution time within the server.
☞ GOOGLE PRODUCT FEED:
Creating product feed for Google Shopping has become twice as easy as ever before. Out of 100+ pre-configured templates, the Google Shopping Product Feed template is one of the most tangible templates, rolling out all the essential attributes that you need to complete the feed creation with the help of this CTX Feed plugin. Neither do you need to scroll Google or other web content to find out the required fields, nor will you have to go through the detailed Google guideline to check which pattern they expect you to follow to make a successful Google Shopping feed? CTX Feed contains all the mandatory fields, such as MPN, GTIN, Brand, Condition, Gender, etc.
In fact, CTX Feed automatically recognizes the value that needs to be set for those required fields for the Google Shopping Product feed. This is the best WooCommerce Google Shopping plugin to create product feed abides by the Google product feed specification. And you can see the exact reflection of the format already set as default in all the attributes within the Google Shopping Feed template. Therefore, no manually setting up; use it like plug and play. Select it and choose the correct output value in the feed.
☞ MULTILINGUAL GOOGLE SHOPPING PRODUCT FEED
In the process of globalization, language is no longer a barrier. Creating a Google Product Feed for WooCommerce for every country doesn’t require you to change the language from default to multiple languages manually. The best WooCommerce product feed for Google Shopping plugin – CTX Feed Pro comes with the multi-lingual feature, making a swift transition from the default language (where the original store is originally based) of one country to another language for the new country of sale with the help of supplementary Google Shopping feed. And that too happens without making any changes in the currency as the currency changes automatically on Google Merchant Center.
☞ GOOGLE CANONICAL URL:
Google often suffers from the canonical issue when the main product page has multiple variant pages. Multiple variants occur when the main product has specific variants, like sizes, colors, etc. This makes Google confused as to which page it should focus more on. This is where Google Shopping canonical_link comes in handy, and thereby you can go to the main product’s landing page and put the URL of the main page into all the variants’’ pages so that Google redirects the users of those variant pages to the main landing page, which contains no pre-selected parameters.
☞ GOOGLE SHIPPING & TAX:
CTX Feed is a perfect WooCommerce Google Product Feed Manager with perfect integration of Google Shipping and Tax. It draws the information, such as shipping zone, class, region, postcode, shipping methods (flat rate, free shipping, local pickup) from the WooCommerce shipping setting and maps them into the newly created Google Product feed to reflect the accurate shipping alignment to your products. Whatever information you customize into your WooCommerce setting will be adjusted automatically the moment you map the two settings into the correct attribute within the feed.
Besides, our Google Shopping product feed generator also supports the Table Rate Shipping plugin by BolderElement, which helps you to apply conditions on shipping based on their classes, individuality, delivery time, etc. The plugin also supports WooCommerce Advanced Shipping plugin by Sormano.
☞ GOOGLE ANALYTICS UTM PARAMETER:
WooCommerce Product Feed plugin has an option to include Google Analytics UTM parameters to the product URLs that will help you evaluate your marketing channels’ performance via Google Analytics.
☞ GOOGLE DYNAMIC REMARKETING:
Google Dynamic remarketing event snippet collects data about specific searches related to a product and represents personalized ads by matching them with your product feed.
Our plugin allows you to add Google Dynamic Remarketing event snippets across different pages of your website and enable the basic remarketing features of Google Remarketing Tracking.
☞ TABLE RATE SHIPPING:
For the optimum usage of WooCommerce shipping, this WooCommerce Google Shopping feed manager is compatible with WooCommerce Bolder Element’s Table rate shipping and Woocommerce Advanced Shipping plugin by sormano.
☞ FACEBOOK CATALOG FEED/ INSTAGRAM SHOPPING FEED:
Like the WooCommerce product feed for Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram have their unique product attributes based on their own guidelines. They will differ from the other reputable marketing channels. By using their required attributes, you can facilitate the WooCommerce Facebook product feed catalog, which, in turn, will increase the visibility of your Facebook shop for WooCommerce. The more optimized your WooCommerce Facebook Product Feed Catalog is, the more your products match the relevant keywords searched by the customers. The same applies to the Instagram shop WooCommerce plugin.
When you create a Product Feed using Facebook and Instagram Shop WooCommerce plugin, you may get attributes for any marketplace, including Facebook and Instagram, but that won’t be sufficient enough to support your catalog, as you don’t remain updated all the time regarding which attributes are added recently and which are discarded. By using CTX Feed, you will populate the attributes as per Facebook/Instagram’s requirements.
☞ FACEBOOK PIXEL TRACKING:
With CTX Feed, you don’t require any manual coding or any plugin to set up Facebook pixel tracking. By using this WooCommerce Facebook Product Feed plugin, you have the option to insert the Pixel code (derived from your Facebook Business Suite) and enable the pixel. You can keep a record of your online visitors, as well as the ad-campaigns progress.
☞ FACEBOOK COUNTRY/LANGUAGE OVERRIDE FEED
This WooCommerce Facebook Product Feed plugin is compatible with most of the multilanguage plugins in the market. Since Facebook is accessed worldwide, promoting your product through Facebook is undoubtedly a super platform. But people may face difficulty when your product’s title, description, or currency appear as the default language, same as the store’s origin. Yet this CTX Feed Pro – WooCommerce Product Feed Pro Plugin helps you create the Facebook country/language override feedfor any language you configured in your site.
☞ PINTEREST CATALOG PRODUCT FEED:
With the Pinterest Product Feed template, you can easily create a product feed for WooCommerce. We have included a pre-built Pinterest Feed template that includes all the Pinterest Catalog attributes.
☞ BING SHOPPING PRODUCT FEED:
By having our WooCommerce product feed manager, you can easily create your BING shopping product feed simply by selecting the BING Shopping template. This template consists of all the prerequisite attributes to create a Product Feed for WooCommerce successfully.
☞ DYNAMIC DISCOUNT & PRICING
CTX Feed automatically applies the discounting and pricing information into your new Product Feed for WooCommerce as it is compatible with most of the discounting and pricing plugins.
- Discount Rules for WooCommerce .
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
- Pricing Deals for WooCommerce.
- Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules for WooCommerce.
- Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce.
☞ SEO TITLE & META DESCRIPTION
CTX Feed plugin is compatible with three top-rated / most popular SEO plugins. You can assign SEO Meta Title and Meta Description instead of Product Title and Description if you want. Supported plugins are:
☞ BUILTIN PLUGIN CACHE
The built-in caching feature of our WooCommerce product feed plugin reduces the server load so that you can generate a product feed without requesting multiple database queries.
If you like Free Version, you’ll love the Pro Version
CTX Feed Pro – WooCommerce Product Feed Plugin gives you everything you’ll find in free and some awesome features described below.
☞ PRODUCT BRAND (PRO FEATURE)
When you focus on your products’ branding, people find it more beneficial as they develop more trust in your online store. When people search for a product, the first thing they will notice is the brand they are purchasing. The brand items, such as their name, logo, copyright, will retain the customers on your product page longer. Therefore, the ability to have the attribute options to include the brand of the product is a must. CTX Feed has the brand option to let you create the brand of your products and use them in your WooCommerce Product Feed Pro plugin.
Besides, this premium WooCommerce-WP product feed manager helps you extract the other brands generated by other branding plugins to use in your feed. Those plugins are used to create a new brand, logos, etc. They also allow you to use A-Z shortcodes to give you the option to list your various brands so that the brands can be found and navigated easily. Some of these supported plugins are;
- WooCommerce Brands
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On
- Ultimate WooCommerce Brands Plugin
💎DYNAMIC ATTRIBUTE (PRO FEATURE) 💎
If there is one of the reasons why CTX Feed is the best WooCommerce product data feed plugin, Dynamic attribute complements it. With this pro feature, you can set a series of conditions on each attribute regardless of any marketing channels. These conditions ensure that the products will meet the conditions based on their selected attributes, and based on that, they or their relevant information will appear. For example, if you want certain products’ height > 2cm ‘to appear as “big,” and the rest of them with height < 2cm to be “small,” it can be done by dynamic attribute feature. This will help you to meet any channel requirements.
💎SMART FILTER & CONDITION (PRO FEATURE) 💎
Smart & Advanced features are two of the most remarkable features of CTX Feed Pro. Both features can include or remove the products based on your instructions. If you want specific products, such as products with backorder, out-of-stock, or empty description products to be out of the Product Feed for WooCommerce, you can easily tick them within this plugin Product Feed Pro for WooCommerce in the Smart Filtering option. You can also include the products that are either loss-making or have lower demand.
Besides, Advanced Filtering allows you to put certain conditions on the products based on their various attributes like title, id, description, height, length, weight, price, price with tax, availability, etc., depending on the conditions. The product feed will either include all of the conditions or only any of the fulfilled conditions.
💎ATTRIBUTE MAPPING (PRO FEATURE) 💎
First impressions are the most lasting. The title is the one that customers fancy first. In most cases, the e-commerce owners hardly prioritize the title, but this is where your competitors are more likely to take advantage of. Good titles will pursue to click on that product and switch straight to that product’s main online site. The customers get an in-depth insight into what that product is all about. If the title is short or too ambiguous, it will increase the bounce rate, leading the customers to refrain from it. Therefore, CTX Feed Pro has the built-in attribute mapping feature so that it lets you extend the title or any attributes to force the customers to click and yet purchase your products.
For example, if your title has the brand name, product name, user’s gender, usage purpose, seasons, etc., it is more likely to turn your customers into conversions. This feature is crucial for generating WooCommerce product feed for Google Shopping and Facebook shop WooCommerce as this may help the customers distinguish between the same products within Google or Facebook Shopping.
💥MULTI-LANGUAGE FEED – WPML & POLYLANG (PRO FEATURE) 💥
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro is compatible with & plugin for Multi-Language Feed. And by supporting WPML & Polylang makes it possible for the WooCommerce store owners to create WooCommerce product feed in different languages & currencies.
Multilanguage enables retailers to globalize their business in minutes because they always have a better chance of selling something if they are already selling it in the native language.
When you think broader and wish to popularize your products worldwide, you can’t think of confining your products only to the local market, where the language is the same as the online store’s location. To reach out to a massive number of people in every corner of the world, your plugin Product Feed Pro for WooCommerce has to have the ability to translate the language into the convenient language of that particular region’s people. The more they can understand and read your product’s detail, the better it will perform internationally. Supported Multi-language plugin are:
💥MULTI-CURRENCY FEED (PRO FEATURE) 💥
When you want to globalize the business by selling your products in different local channels of different countries, you can create the product feed with the currency according to that channel’s currency requirement.
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro can create product feeds for specific currencies.
- WooCommerce Multilingual.
- Polylang WooCommerce.
- Currency Switcher for WooCommerce By Aelia.
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS) by realmag777.
💥MULTI-VENDOR FEED (PRO FEATURE) 💥
By using some of the high-grade multi-vendor plugins, you can generate feeds for single or multi-vendors. This WooCommerce product feed manager allows you to have multiple vendors promoting their products under your own website. In that case, you can assign the products to individual vendors based on their preferences and generate the product feeds according to their list of products enlisted on WooCommerce shopping. Currently, CTX Feed Pro supports the following multi-vendor plugins, such as
💥CUSTOM ATTRIBUTE (PRO FEATURE) 💥
If you have added any custom attribute field to your product, you will get the product attribute list fields while creating a feed to assign your product’s custom field value to your channel attribute.
💥CUSTOM FIELDS – ACF,FIELD FACTORY,ETC. (PRO FEATURE) 💥
This plugin supports the Advanced Custom Field (ACF) or any custom field plugin’s fields as attribute values. You can assign your custom product attribute values to any feed attribute.
💥PRODUCT META & TAXONOMIES (PRO FEATURE) 💥
Product taxonomies are more like attributes’ categories. Brands, size, weights have their own value, and they are considered the attributes’ value when applied in the feed. Using this WooCommerce product feed pro plugin, any product meta or taxonomy created by any plugin can be added to the feed.
- Google Shopping
- Google AdWords
- Google Review Feed
- Google Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Promotions Feed
- Facebook Catalog Feed
- Pinterest Catalog Feed
- Pinterest RSS Feed
- TikTok Ads
- Bing Local Inventory Feed
- Amazon Seller Ad
- eBay Commerce Network
- Bing Ads
- Comission Junction (cj.com)
- Yahoo Dynamic Product Ads
- Wine Searcher
- Snapchat template
- Profitshare template
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
We’ve a dedicated team of coders and wordpress experts to make your journey to us friendlier & error free. So, if you want to use our plugin or if you are facing any problem with our plugin feel free to say us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before installing the plugin please make sure that
- Your php version is 5.4 or greater
- WordPress version is 3.6 or greater
- WooCommerce version is 2.4 or greater
You can also check your system status and versions from WooCommerce > System Status
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
webappick-product-feed-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activeer de plug-in via het ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select ‘CTX Feed’ from admin menu, Click ‘Make Feed’
- Select the template and make feed
For Support Email to email@example.com
Why should I use this WooCommerce product feed plugin?
This plugin support all the sopping engines.
Why is CTX Feed one of the best WooCommerce product feed generators?
Being a freemium plugin, the free version is capable of generating a feed with almost every little element you need to make it perfect. However, the pro version can leverage your feed with lots of premium features like dynamic attribute (applying conditions on the products), attribute mapping (for modifying title, description, or other attributes), ample marketplaces to promote your products, custom template for more complex feed for a personalized channel, variations and variables setup, multilingual & multicurrency feature, different output types for mapping the products, auto-update feature, etc. These features make it one of the best WooCommerce product feed plugins.
For which channels can I generate product feed with CTX Feed free and pro version?
Tou can create a feed for more than 100 marketing channels from high-range to any range. It is available for both free and pro versions. However, the pro version of this WooCommerce product feed manager allows you to create custom templates for your own bespoke channels.
Can I generate a Google product feed for WooCommerce with CTX Feed?
Yes, you can. In fact, WooCommerce Google Shopping is one of the most key channels for feed generation. Therefore, we have not only put Google Shopping as a single channel, but we also have several templates of Google built-in the CTX Feed, such as Google Shopping inventory ads, Google Ads, Google Promotions, Google Dynamic search ads, etc.
How do I generate a WooCommerce Google product feed for Google Shopping?
Check out the following tutorial.
WooCommerce Google Shopping Product Feed – Video Tutorial
How can I create Facebook product catalog feeds?
Watch the following YouTube video to know more about creating the Facebook catalog feed
WooCommerce Facebook Catalog Product Feed – Video Tutorial
Are there any limits of products the plugin supports in a single feed?
No. You can create a feed with unlimited products.
Are there any limits on product feed?
No. This best WooCommerce product feed plugin is capable of creating an unlimited number of feeds.
Does CTX Feed auto-update product feeds?
Yes, This plugin offers you a range of product feed updating interval times. You can set your interval time, and the product feed will update automatically as per the scheduled time.
What file format does CTX Feed Plugin Support?
It supports 6 feed file formats depending on the marketing channels you select;
Does this plugin support. product variations?
Yes, This plugin supports both variables and their associated variations.
What is the difference between Free and Pro Version?
The free version includes all the major functions but the Pro version has some awesome functionality.
Using pro version:
You can filter products using price, quantity, product name
You can use custom taxonomies or other plugins taxonomy value into feed
Using Category Mapping You can map your store category with your merchant category which is very useful for visitors to find out your product on the merchant site.
You can make different prices for different merchants using Dynamic Attribute. Also, it is possible to set different values for different products using Dynamic Attribute Conditions.
** CTX FEED Free vs Pro**
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Manager Plugin” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Fixed: Both Product Query Type issue fixed.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixing to config class.
- Fixed: Both Product Query Type class missing.
- Fixed: Pinterest RSS Board Feed changed from atom to RSS version 2.0.
- Fixed: Feed Import & Export issue fixed.
- Added: Download file module added.
- autoload file not found issue fixed.
- Product query feature improved.
- Fixed: Fatal error issue solved when WooCommerce is not active
- Fixed: Feed import issue solved
- Fixed: Feed template loading issue solved
- Fixed: Google Review feed issue fixed
- Fixed: Facebook variable product remove
- Fixed: String case convert issue fixed
- Fixed: Refactoring Product attributes dropdown
- Fixed: Wanted a one star review.
- Fixed: WPML Notice dismiss button not working.
- Added: Securing, Fixing Some input-output P4
- Added: Securing, Fixing Some input-output P3
- Added: Securing, Fixing Some input-output P2
- Added: added filter to secure input-output P1
- Fixed: Fixing autoload, SuperGlobal, and external links
- Updated: Updated readme content.
- Fixed: Idealo feed generation stuck
- Fixed: JS build version
- Updated: Updated readme content.
- Tested: Tested upto wp 5.9.3.
- Updated: Idealo ImageURLs attribute value updated to semicolon seperated.
- Fixed: During auto update Google Review Feed structure is changed – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: During Quick Edit, custom identifiers fields value become empty – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Call to a member function get_price() on bool – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Google Promotional Feed attributes updated.
- Fixed: XLS file not generating for custom template 1 – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Filter for shipping cost for the shipping attribute.
- Added: Custom Fields Post Meta support.
- Added: WooCommerce Advanced Shipping plugin by Sormano compatibility has been added.
- Fixed: Feed gets only the first shipping region coming from multi-region for specific country – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: New Attribute row have command enable, should be readonly – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: PHP 8 – Fatal error array_reverse() must be of type array, bool given – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Thousands separator not working for Google Merchant – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Content IDs argument updated for Facebook Pixel.
- Fixed: Schema prices has been fixed according to product attribute variant products.
- Fixed: Decimal and Thousand seperator does not work – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Category mapping not saving for facebook – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Readme documentation updated.
- Updated: Pinterest catalog feed attributes updated.
- Fixed: Review feed not generating when the special character in review title or description – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Review reply comes as a review for Google Review Template – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Learn more button’s link in feed configuration setting has been updated.
- Updated: Idealo template attributes and link updated.
- Added: WordPress 5.9 compatibility test and version dump.
- Fixed: Facebook language override & Facebook inventory attribute missing – issue has been solved.
- Tweak: Added filter to the title attribute to remove attributes after the title for variation products.
- Added: Quantity and Price attributes added for skroutz.gr template.
- Fixed: Category mapping not saving for google attributes first time – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Unwanted command in bol.com template – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel ‘add shopping cart’ should not trigger when not set – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Aramex shipping plugin button disabled – issue has been solved.
- Added: Woocommerce 6.0.0 version compatability added.
- Fixed: Availability date attribute missing in custom fields group – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Prevent unnecessary aramex shipping plugin files from loading.
- Fixed: New added attribute does not work after dragging to new position – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Woocommerce override schema data issue fixed.
- Added: Miinto.de template updated.
- Fixed: Banner collapsed when woocommerce is not installed – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Attributes min_handling_time and max_handling_time does not output attribute value – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Undefined array_column for product type error – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Heureka.sk template updated.
- Updated: Facebook new attribute added.
- Added: Currency attribute has been added.
- Fixed: Price suffix changing issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Loyalty point attribute for Google shopping template not working issue fixed.
- Fixed: Product sale price override in schema issue fixed.
- Fixed: Conflict with woo discount plugin and sale price attribute issue fixed.
- Fixed: Currency/Unit postfix customization issue fix.
- Fixed: Item Wrapper and Single Item Wrapper fields should be hide when the template is not custom template.
- Fixed: Variable product missing issue fixed.
- Tweak: WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatability tested.
- Added: Google Remarketing Tag tracking support added.
- Added: Quantity sell attribute added for facebook.
- Fixed: Product category sequence issue fixed.
- Fixed: Skroutz.gr availability string issue fixed.
- Fixed: Tab display conflict with 3rd party plugin issue fixed.
- Fixed: Group product price issue fixed.
- Fixed: Unit & Currency postfix issue.
- Added: Unit & Currency auto postfix added.
- Fixed: Design issue fixed.
- Fixed: Automated output type select issue fixed.
- Modified: Category full path output type modified.
- Added: TikTok catalogue added.
- Fixed: Facebook Pixel quotation escaping issue fixed.
- Fixed: WordPress backward compatability issue fixed.
- Added: WoodMart WooCommerce theme variation gallery image compatability added.
- Fixed: Review request popup issue fixed.
- Fixed: Remove space output type issue fixed.
- Fixed: Windows server file path issue fixed.
- Fixed: WOOCS plugin compatability issue fix.
- Fixed: Challan conflict issue fixed.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel event issue fixed.
- Fixed: Translate press url slug issue fixed.
- Fixed: UI issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google category mapping issue fixed.
- Fixed: CTX Custom Field backward compatability issue fixed.
- Fixed: UTF-8 character encoding issue fixed.
- Added: Google Merchant new attributes added to Google Shopping template ( product_weight, product_height, product_length, product_weight, ships_from_country ).
- Improved: Product Title attribute and availability attribute updated according to Google Shopping template.
- Improved: Shortcodes from product description will be automatically removed.
- Improved: WooCommerce default schema override settings set to off by default.
- Improved: Product Variations missing for Individual variations query issue fixed.
- Fixed: Divi Builder shortcode not removing issue fixed.
- Fixed: Title limit added for google, facebook, pinterest, bing template.
- Fixed: Description limit added for google, facebook, pinterest, bing template.
- Added: Support for ecommerce.it added.
- Added: New file type(JSON) added.
- Added: Availability date custom field control added on settings page.
- Fixed: Settings page UI improved.
- Fixed: Google category mapping UI improved.
- Added: Category Mapping performance improved.
- Added: Button design improved.
- Added: Feed duplication feature added.
- Fixed: Ultimate Member plugin compatibility issue fixed.
- Fixed: Parent/Child category issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google category mapping for existing user.
- Fixed: License key activation issue.
- Fixed: Auto generate attribute key.
- Added: UTM parameter added for external product link.
- Added: Automatic category suggestion for Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Bing, Snapchat.
- Added: Automatic copy category added.
- Fixed: Extra shortcode string removed.
- Fixed: Conflict with Ultimate Member plugin resolved.
- Fixed: Settings page switch not working issue resolved.
- Added: Google Merchant SFTP/FTP upload compatability added.
- Added: Feed log download option from manage feed page.
- Fixed: Status page undefined index error solved.
- Fixed: SFTP error fixed.
- Added: Availability date custom field for product variation.
- Added: Supports custom stock status(availability). But custom stock status will return in stock for Google, Facebook, Pinterest & Bing.
- Fixed: Variation image validation added.
- Fixed: Feed generation stuck issue for orphaned woocommerce variation fixed.
- Added: WordPress 5.8 version compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Bundled product compatibility issues fixed.
- Fixed: Composite product compatibility issues fixed.
- Fixed: Custom Attributes not adding to variation title issue fixed.
- Fixed: Shipping settings label updated.
- Fixed: Brand taxonomies not available inot product attribute list issue fixed.
- Added: Availability date attribute has been added.
- Added: Woocommerce Germanized gtin,mpn attribute has been added.
- Fixed: Variable product missing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Google empty Category issue fixed.
- Added: Shipping handling time and transit time attributes added.
- Fixed: Variations can’t be dragged separately issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Gtin identifiers with attribute addition.
- Fixed: Gtin missing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Availability attribute value should return 0 when out of stock product quantity is empty.
- Fixed: Google Shipping attribute not adding to CSV Feed has been solved.
- Fixed: Extra identifier image attribute removed, additional image attribute should be used instead.
- Added: Rank math GTIN attribute has been added.
- Added: Log file download feature has been added.
- Added: Yoast identifier attributes has been added.
- Added: Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin compatibility added.
- Fixed: Minor warning fixed.
- Fixed: Latest video tutorial link at readme.
- Fixed: Shipping cost empty instead of 0 for free shipping, issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Warning about get_class object has been fixed.
- Fixed: Code enhancement and junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Performance improved.
- Added: Google installment attributes added.
- Added: Unit price attributes added.
- Tweak: Added filter for schema description.
- Fixed: Upgrade compatibility for identifier issue fixed.
- Fixed: Condition attribute default value missing for Google and Facebook template has been fixed.
- Fixed: Variation input broken design fixed.
- Fixed: Variation meta issue for identifier fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier values missing issue fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier for variation not working issue fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier attributes missing in the dropdown issue fixed.
- Fixed: Vendor store name attribute.
- Fixed: Brand value as wp error issue has been fixed.
- Added: Custom fields settings has been added to setting page.
- Fixed: Code Enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk Cleaned.
- Fixed: Facebook description issue for description attribute has been fixed.
- Fixed: Review template not getting all the reviews issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Facebook description issue for description html attribute fixed.
- Fixed: Set woocommerce default country to new feed.
- Fixed: Brand taxonomy issue for quick edit fixed.
- Added: Filter hook added for auto update interval.
- Fixed: Google webitemid attribute output as g:webitemid.
- Added: Attribute field webitemid to google merchant.
- Fixed: Removed junk banner message.
- Added: Language URL slug for Translatepress plugin.
- Fixed: Status tab active issue fixed.
- Added: New attribute Product Description (with HTML) added. This attribute will return product description with HTML tags.
- Added: GoedGeplaatst.nl template default attributes added.
- Added: GoedGeplaatst.nl template has been added.
- Fixed: Global p tag style removed.
- Fixed: Yoast canonical link issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Output Type auto select issue fixed.
- Fixed: Junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement.
- Fixed: Output type auto select issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google shipping price issue fixed.
- Fixed: Output type updated, removed date format.
- Fixed: Google prefix was missing for shipping sub attributes, issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Custom template adding CDATA issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: CDATA issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: FTP setting description updated.
- Fixed: WP_POST as string fatal error has been solved.
- Added: FTP enable/disable option has been added.
- Fixed: Brand by ctx feed missing in the dropdown issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Improved performance.
- Fixed: Code enhancement and Junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Free shipping contains price issue has been solved.
- Added: Ratings in the review template has been added.
- Fixed: Performance Enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk Cleaned.
- Added: Google product review template has been added – (beta test).
- Fixed: PHP Warning: min() lowest shipping price issue fixed.
- Added: Compatibility for Pricing Deals for WooCommerce by Vark.
- Tweak: Custom Template without cdata and XML UTF-8 encoding for XML element string.
- Fixed: Conflict with XT WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin has been solved.
- Fixed: TAB delimiter missing issue solved.
- Fixed: FeedType change make wrong delimiter selected issue has been solved.
- Added: Compatibility for Discount Plugin by Orion has been added.
- Added: Addtocart in cart & product page added and removed ajax addtocart event.
- Added: Compatibility for Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules by Acowebs.
- Fixed: Pattern label updated.
- Added: Custom fields feature, custom fields should be found in the dropdown list.
- Added: Taxonomies feature, taxonomies should be found in the dropdown list.
- Added: Compatibility for Discount Rules for WooCommerce by Flycart.
- Fixed: Onchange feedType to csv and txt, delimiter and enclosure doesn’t show is solved.
- Tweak: WordPress 5.7 compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Bundled product not appearing issue solved.
- Fixed: Undefined current_price issue solved.
- Added: Compatibility for WooCommerce Bundled Products by Iconic.
- Fixed: PHP 7.4+ compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Temporary codes removed.
- Added: Product full category path attribute added.
- Fixed: Product local category label updated to product category.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel issue solved.
- Fixed: Modify modalova template attributes.
- Added: Modalova template added.
- Tweak: Enhancement performance.
- Fixed: Cleaned junk files.
- Fixed: Undefined index feed_country issue has been solved.
- Tweak: Tested WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- Tweak: WC_Query as default product feed query.
- Fixed: Feed attribute change issue fixed.
- Added: Added filter for all product attributes.
- Tweak: Rakuten.de template updated.
- Fixed: Status page product count issue fixed.
- Added: Additional images in google and facebook default attributes list has been added.
- Added: Click button to copy status in status page has been added.
- Added: Wine Searcher template added.
- Added: WP options feature added where wordpress built-in options can be set from the WP Options page and can be found in the product attribute dropdown list.
- Added: Product custom attributes in product attribute dropdown list.
- Added: Auto exclude url addition for caching plugins.
- Added: Woo Feed to new name CTX Feed.
- Added: Status page new look with all product counter.
- Added: WooCommerce latest version(5.0.0) compatibility.
- Tweak: Updated doc links.
- Tweak: Updated topbar links.
- Added: Open feed file button in edit feed page.
- Fixed: GTIN/MPN/EAN disabled hide inputs at edit product page.
- Fixed: Input request issues fixed.
- Added: WooCommerce latest version(4.9) compatibility.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk cleaned.
- Added: Date format in output type.
- Fixed: Class Woo_Feed_Log_Handler_File not exist solved.
- Added: Snapchat template added.
- Added: Output type Rounded price added.
- Fixed: Idealo article number default attribute to product id.
- Fixed: Uncaught error get_title issue solved.
- Tweak: Removing cache during plugin deactivation.
- Tweak: Attribute positioning for yoast, rankmath, all in one seo plugin.
- Fixed: Google local and inventory g prefix issue solved.
- Fixed: Edit page file type change issue solved.
- Tweak: Idealo shipping_cost value as default.
- Added: Dynamic shipping and tax for Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat feed.
- Added: Shipping cost attributes.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel event issue solved.
- Fixed: Edit page file type issue.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel price fatal error.
- Added: Parent Title, Parent URL, Add to cart link, SKU Id attribute.
- Fixed: Category exclude issue solved.
- Added: Debug feed file form in status page.
- Fixed: Image url fatal error solved.
- Fixed: Uncaught WC_Logger class error solved.
- Fixed: Fixed product ID error issue.
- Added: Google shipping, identifier, tax attribute rule.
- Added: Bing shipping, identifier, tax attribute rule.
- Added: Pinterest ads_link attribute.
- Fixed: Brand disable/enable option.
- Added: Google Dynamic Search Ads Template.
- Added: Pinterest RSS board feed template.
- Fixed: Product list table breaking issue
- Fixed: Complete registration missing parameters for facebook pixel.
- Added : Google Promotions Template.
- Added : Bing Local Inventory Template.
- Added : Facebook Pixel event tracking.
- Tweak : Bing template attributes managed.
- Tweak : Google local inventory ads attributes managed.
- Tweak : Google local product inventory attributes managed.
- Tweak : Facebook attributes source updated.
- Tweak : Canonical link as default attribute for google.
- Fix : Variation products attribute as parent not coming solved.
- Tweak : Switch and update buttons new look.
- Fix : Import popup causes broken design solved.
- Tweak : Idealo delivery time, shopping cost comment updated.
- Fix : Jquery load function undefined issue solved.
- Tweak : Import file popup new look.
- Tweak : Bulk apply button new look.
- Fixed : PHP older version undefined aray_key_first solved.
- Added : Fashionchick.nl template.
- Added : Catch.com.au template.
- Added : Status page.
- Added : Top black banner.
- Version bump : Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Version bump : Checked compatibility with WooCommerce 4.7.
- Added : Canonical URL in feed for rank math seo plugin.
- Added : Rank Math SEO plugin support.
- Tweak : Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Spacing issue solved.
- Fix: Local template attribute for google.
- Fix: Local inventory template attribute for google.
- Tweak: Update interval button new look.
- Tweak: Clear cache button new look.
- Tweak: Local product inventory template updated.
- Fix: Local product csv template.
- Tweak: Striping title, description, short description.
- Fix: Fatal error for saveCSVFile.
- Added: TSV file support.
- Added: XLS file support.
- Tweak: Google local template update.
- Fix: Bing template as txt format.
- Fix: Unslush link solved.
- Fix: Removed whitespaces.
- Tweak: Google shopping action feed structure.
- Fix: Code enhancement.
- Tweak: Performance increased.
- Tweak: Progressbar new look.
- Fix: Switcher activation issue.
- Fix: Helper functions error solved.
- Tweak: Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Bing shipping default value from shipping class.
- Fix: Bing template as csv format.
- Fix: Admin and translation bug fixed.
- Tweak: Admin action link style updated.
- Fix: Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Admin page code refactor.
- Tweak: Make feed button new look.
- Fix: Edit page fatal error.
- Fix: Code Refactor.
- Added: Zbozi.cz template.
- Tweak: Documentation link updated.
- Fix: item wrapper input not showing in edit page.
- Tweak: Heureka and Moebel missing files added.
- Tweak: Feed list table new look.
- Tweak: Feed switch new design.
- Added: Plugin version in feed list.
- Tweak: Feed list topbar new look.
- Added: Plugin version in setting page.
- Added: The Moebel.de template.
- Added: The Heureka Slovakia template.
Child Category idoption to feed.
- Tweak: Profit share template new structure.
- Tweak: Action button’s label styling.
- Added: Clear cache button to feed pages.
- Fix: Cron scheduled back date issue.
- Tweak: Added
WPC product bundlesplugin support.
- Fix: remove visual composer old short codes.
- Tweak: short product ids in descending order into feed.
- Fix: availability will return
preorderfor on backorder into Google Merchant and Pinterest template.
- Fix: availability will return
available for orderfor on backorder into Facebook template.
- Tweak: itemid renamed to id for google local product inventory template.
- Tweak: Strip old Visual Composer shortcodes from product description.
- Tweak: Setting page save button alignment fix.
- Tweak: Feed last updated time will show wordpress local time.
- Added: Custom fields for unique identifier (GTIN,MPN,EAN) added to product edit page.
- Tweak: stock status on backorder will be returned as out of stock for Google Shopping, Facebook and Pinterest template.
- Fix: Auto feed update not working issue fixed.
- Fix: Feed file was renamed while feed name changing.
- Added: ProfitShare template added.
- Added: Individual scheduled events added for each feed.
- Added: Parent Category Id attribute added.
- Added: Facebook inventory attribute added to Facebook catalog template as default.
- Added: Tweakers Pricewatch XML & CSV template added.
- Fix: Multiple additional_image_link attribute missing on Google Shopping template for CSV & TXT feed.
- Fix: XML Opening and Ending tag mismatch issue fixed.
- Tweak: do_shortcode() function applied to product title to filter shortcodes through their hooks.
- Fixed: Category mapping file missing issue fixed.
- Added: Category mapping feature added. Option to map store category with merchant category
- Fixed: g:additional_image_link attribute issue fixed.
- Added: sale_price added as default into Google Shopping product feed template.
- Fix: shopping_ads_excluded_country structure fixed into Google Shopping product feed template.
- Added: Below attributes are added to google shopping template.
- Added: canonical_link attribute added to google shopping template.
- Tweak: WordPress 5.5 compatibility checked.
- Tweak: API Library updated.
- Fix: Tax Class & Tax Status Product attribute added.
- Fix: Product missing issue fixed.
- Added: Google product_details attribute added to Google Shopping template.
- Added: Google product highlight attribute added to Google Shopping template.
- Added: Etsy template added.
- Tweak: Pricerunner stock status will return Yes or No instead of in stock or out of stock.
- Added: Zalando template added.
- Tweak: WC 4.3 compatibility checked.
- Added: YITH Bundle Product compatibility added.
- Added: Shopee template added.
- Added: WooCommerce Bundle Product compatibility.
- Added: Google Shopping subscription_cost attribute added.
- Added: Subscription amount attribute added for WooCommerce Subscription.
- Added: Subscription period interval attribute added for WooCommerce Subscription.
- Added: WooCommerce Subscription product compatibility added.
- Added: FTP passive mode selection option added.
- Fixed: Yoast SEO Title (manually added title) issue fixed.
- Fixed: Yoast SEO Title issue fixed.
- Fixed: DB query timeout issue fixed.
- Fixed: Feed file rename issue fixed.
- Added: new output types added to format attribute output.
- Added: Bestprice template added.
- Fix: Skroutz template items wrapper and availability issue fixed.
- Added: Dashboard widget.
- Fix: Spartoo.fi Parent/Child attribute value now return child for variation and Parent for other product type instead of woocommerce product type.
- Tweak: Plugin cache flashed after adding/updating a attribute.
- Fix: Fruugo template NormalPriceWithoutVat attribute replaced with NormalPriceWithoutVAT
- Fix: Tracking notice dismiss error fixed.
- Fix: Minor php error fixed.
- Fix: Review notice dismiss error fixed.
- Template: Google Shopping Action Template
- Template: Daisycon Feed Template (All 21 Standards)
- Fix: Custom Template XML issue fixed.
- Fix: Fixed PHPCS Recommended issue with proper coding standard and comments.
- Improvement: Caching with expiration and purge settings.
- Improvement: Refactor and removed deprecated codes.
- Improvement: JS & CSS Optimized. Minor UI Issues fixed.
- Improvement: Sort Template List (Merchant Dropdown)
- Feature: Debugging Option.
- Feature: Import Export Feed Config.
- Feature: Added Support for Main Category (With Support for Yoast SEO Primary Category).
- Feature: Add support for Google Category For Supporting Merchant.
- Fix: Replace space character with underscore (
- Fix: Fix and optimize sortable table initialization.
- Compatibility: Tested Upto WooCommerce 4.0
- Improve: Cleanup and minify assets (CSS & JS)
- Improve: Add nice ui dropdown for Output Type Select
- Fix: Return empty (previously returning zero) value if sale price is 0
- Fix: Support link on doc page
- Fix: Default Output type for price attribute on Google, Facebook and Pinterest feed
- Template: Separate template for Trovaprezzi.it
- Fix: Dropdown on Facebook and Pinterest feed edit page.
- Cleanup: Remove unused files
- Improve: Performance improvement on merchant class
- Improve: Add filters and context parameter with feed rules parsing.
- Feature: Campaign URL Builder
- Fix: Duplicate feed config on cron update.
- Fix: Duplicate content in CSV feeds.
- Fixed: function name conflict with Post SMTP plugin is solved
- Improvement: Validate all source code using WPCS (PHPCS) to match WordPress coding standard.
- Improvement: Sanitization and Nonce checking.
- Performance: Implement WP Object Caching.
- Feature: new filter hook API for adding custom attribute.
- Fix: Tax calculation over cron job.
- Fix JS not loading in all pages for hiding notices.
- Fix User can’t hide review and related notice.
- Fix Some WPCS Related Warnings
- Add ability to hide Product-Limit warning notice
- String translation update.
- Fix Tax calculation based on store address.
- Tested upto current WordPress and WooCommerce
- PHPCS config added and tested for WPCS Issues
- Security Fix Using Nonce and sanitize User Inputs.
- Update Support URL
- Fix undefined index in cron callback
- Dynamic Selectize for Google Taxonomy Dropdown
- Fix Selectize UI
- Fix Contact Us Button
- Fix Menu Icon
- Fix php undefined index notice
- Improve Ajax Security
- Fix Post Box issue
- Update Service Library
- fix text-domain
- Service library update
- Add Support Form Added
- Fix logging class not found error.
- Update Feed Save Message
- Fix Save success message
- New Hook added before and after product loop.
- Sanitize ajax & optimize request for admin notices.
- Admin Notice updated.
- Fix Docs Page Postbox styles
- Update Button UI
set_time_limit(0)(disabled in some host).
- Menu Icon Changed.
- Update Feed Configuration without generating.
- Fix Admin Notice UI.
- New template structure implemented.
- Merchant info metabox in feed template edit page.
- Added support for metabox (postbox) minimize state in docs and template edit page.
- Improve UI and fix typo.
- Replace some static string with gettext function for better translation.
- Update script dependency for using internal scripts provide by WordPress for better performance.
- Update Service Library
- Fix OptOut button URL
- Filter hook added for notice message
- Fix All-In-One-SEO Title and Description
- Product query type settings added for compatibility.
- Request sanitization.
- Necessary SQL escaped.
- XML element space replace with underscore issue fixed
- Fix: Undefined index.
- Trim output
- Remove redundant codes
- Tweak: Improved Performance.
- stripslashes attribute output
- Remove Duplicate values from attribute list
- Fix Price with tax
- Feed Config table ui update
- Fix stock status
- Promo Update
- Fix: Hide google taxonomy dropdown if attribute selected
- Fix: Autocomplete attribute value
- Fix: PHP count() warning on feed edit page
- Fix duplicate id cache
- Tweak connecxity feed class
- Added yandex_csv_add-feed.php,
- Update tracker class,
- Pageable filters added.
- Update tested up to info.
- Yandex CSV template added
- Fixed: Woocommerce version compare issue
- Fixed: Removed trim for prefix and suffix field
- Fixed: Current Price issue fixed
- Tweak: Status & View column name changed to Auto Update & Action accordingly into Feed List table
- Tweak: Add auto space before suffix for price sale_price & current_price
- Update remove unused cron from insight class
- Fix insight cron hook
- Changelog Typo Fix
- Fix ‘No Products found’ while using ‘Custom Template 2 (XML)’
- Tested Up to WC 3.8
- Loading ClipboardJS directly from plugin for older WordPress
- Added WooCommerce minimum version checking before loading other dependencies
- Fix support for WooCommerce older than 3.6.0
- Remove Duplicate Css
- Fix success message not showing
- Fix PHP non-numeric value & counting null warning
- Improve Page loading performance on feed editor
- FTP Module detection added in
FTP/SFTPtab in feed editor
- Fix 3rd Party Plugin Compatibility
- Fix deactivation script
- Dependency & compatibility check upon activation
- Tested with latest WordPress & WooCommerce Release
- Fix error on fetching invalid child product of group product.
- Fix google taxonomy not being selected on edit page
- Remove unnecessary admin notices.
- Adds plugin assets (was missing), sorry 🙂
- UI Fix.
- Docs page ui fix
- Update Plugin Meta links
- UI improvement
- Improve script dependency management
- Documentation Menu Added
- remove echo used with _e()
- fix generating new db entry on update feed config
- fix duplicate id on save/update button
- Resolve duplicate filename conflict.
- Fix undefined variable.
- Check if function exists before declaration (Resolve error on Pro Version activation.
- Add copy to clip board
- Fix performance issue on feed add/edit screen
- Fix parent sku not getting populated in feed data
- Set feed type to CSV for Pinterest
- Strip divi builder shortcode from product description and short-description.
- Delete old feed file before regenerate.
- Fix Feed doesn’t include last product variation
- Update Google Taxonomy list at the latest.
- Add Google Taxonomy in facebook and pinterest template.
- Google Taxonomy chooser directly in Feed Config without any popup.
- Fix Google Taxonomy Popup with jquery sortable plugin.
- Fix row become invisible while dragging.
- Added: criteo template added
- Added: google attribute dropdown issue solved
- Added: fyndiq.se template added
- Added: miinto.nl template added
- Added: fnac.fr template added
- Added: missing template files added
- Added: vertaa.fi template added
- Added: fashiola template added
- Added: walmart template added
- Added: webmarchand template added
- Fixed: feed files permission issue fixed
- Fixed: google_attributes option issue fixed
- Fixed: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability issue resolved
- Added: modina.de template added
- Modified: spartoo.fi template modified
- Added: shareasale template added
- Added: spartoo.fi template added
- Fixed: google template slowly loading issue fixed
- Added: shopalike.fr template added
- Fixed: pinterest csv feed attribute underscore issue fixed
- Added: strip tags set as default in the Output Type of kijiji.ca template
- Added: kijiji.ca template added
- Added: kieskeurig.nl template added
- Added: incurvy template added
- Added: CDiscount.fr template added
- Fixed: Auto input field populate issue into feed making and edit page has fixed
- Added: marktplaats.nl template added
- Fixed: Pinterest csv feed issue fixed
- Fixed: Make Feed view issue fixed
- Fixed: Prefix & suffix with empty value and stripslash issue fixed
- Added: Override attribute added for facebook template
- Added: Vergelijk.be & Comparer.be template added
- Added: Rakuten template added
- Tweak: Beslist.nl template modified
- Tweak: CrowdFox template modified
- Fixed: Product attribute empty space issue fixed
- Fixed: Empty global attribute value for wc3.6 fixed.
- Shipping Cost Comment attribute added for idealo template
- Added: billiger.de template added
- Added: tax_country,tax_region,tax_rate,tax_ship attribute added.
- Tweak: tax attribute deleted.
- Added: Idealo template added
- Tweak: Feed template folder structure change to reduce plugin size
- Added: Hintaseuranta.fi template added
- Added: SkinFlint.co.uk template added
- WordPress 5.2 compatibility checked
- WooCommerce 3.6 compatibility checked
- Added: TheNextAd template added
- Fixed: cost_of_good_sold attribute issue fixed for Google & Facebook template
- Added: tax_category attribute added for Facebook template
- Added: Yahoo NFA template added
- Added: Stylight template added
- Added: Google & Facebook template will auto add currency code as suffix for price attribute
- Added: Smartly.io template added
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au XML Category tag issue fixed
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au recommended attributes added
- Added: MyShopping.com.au template added
- Added: Pinterest template added
- Fixed: Template UI loading conflict with popup builder plugin
- Added: fruugoaustralia.com template added
- Fixed: fruugo.com template updated
- Fixed: Zap.co.il template header issue fixed
- Added: Zap.co.il template added
- Added: Google Local Product template added
- Fixed: minor security bugs
- Fixed: facebook variation description issue fixed
- Fixed: product tags issue fixed
- Added: new Google Merchant attributes added
- Added: Current Price attribute added. Current Price attribute will return sale price if sale price available else it will return regular price.
- WooCommerce v3.5+ compatibility checked
- Added: Facebook template will contain product variations but it will add variation info at the end of the product description so that facebook can not reject variation which do not have short description.
- Added: Bing Shipping attribute
- Fixed: Review notice show after 15 days of installation
- Fixed: ajax action hook conflicting issue fixed
- Fixed: Facebook inventory attribute added
- Fixed: Google Local Product Inventory feed template added
- Fixed: Google & Facebook condition attribute value changed from New to new
- Price with Tax attribute added
- Product date created and date updated attribute added
- Google Category notice bug fix
- WordPress version 5.1 compatibility checked
- Manufacturer attribute added to NexTag template
- Minor bug fixing
- Google Taxonomy modal issue fixed
- Show message at feed generation if woocommerce product not found.
- Used home_url() instead of site_url() into google feed header
- Review request admin message added
- Added: SFTP file upload to remote server
- WordPress 5 compatibility checked
- Default cron interval set to 24 hours
- Minor bug fix
- At First convert Short Codes and then Remove failed Short Codes from String
- number_format error fixed
- Minor issue fixed
- Google Attribute cost_of_goods_sold added
- Visual Composer shortcode remove issue fixed
- Variations missing issue fixed
- URL encoding issue with suffix fixed
- Cron schedule added to update feed individually
- Product description default limit set to 5000 for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- Google Product category missing warning added for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- All field added to amazon template
- Strip tag added as default output type for Google and Facebook template
- Documentation and Pro plugin link added under plugin activation links
- Grouped product price issue fixed
- Minor js error fixed
- Google Product Category dropdown added for Google Shopping template
- Product missing issue fixed
- Auto update active/inactive status added
- Variable product price issue fixed
- Other minor issues about product are fixed
- Product query code improved
- Added: Jet.com Template added
- Added: Wish.com Template added
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Fixed: Remove shortcodes Automatically
- Auto Remove ShortCodes from Product Description
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Added: Remove shortcodes function modified
- removed variations for facebook
- product variation issue fixed
- WC 3.1+ compatibility extended
- Added: Bonanza, Real, LeGuide and Crowdfox template added
- Added: Pricerunner template added
- Added: AdForm template added
- Added: Bol.com template added
- Added: Polyvore template added
- Added: Fruugo template added
- Added: FTP port option
- Added: Twenga product feed template added
- Fixed: Internal server error at the middle of feed making
- Added: PriceSpy product feed template added
- Added: PrisJakt product feed template added
- Added: Adroll.com product feed template added
- Fixed: js typeahead error fixed.
- Fixed: decimal issue of progress percent.
- Fixed: Sale Price will be empty if not on sale
- Fixed: FTP Connection issue
- Fixed: XML error for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: array_merge error
- Added: Strip slashed manual input (Prefix, Suffix, and Pattern)
- Added: HTML entity decoded for Google and Facebook XML header
- Fixed: Variable Product missing issue
- Fixed: Variable Product issue
- Fixed: Unlink temp file error
- Fixed: product count error
- Added: New Option added to feed configuration view
- Added: Plugin Setting menu
- Fixed: Feed execution failed error.
- Fixed: 200 products issue of Auto Feed Update
- Added: Auto Feed Update
- Duplicate Product Issue fixed.
- Removed Product variations for Facebook Template.
- 0 Price issue for Parent product of variation fixed.
- New attribute added for External Product URL
- Solved the output 0 issue for empty attribute value
- Frontend JS conflict issue fixed
- Additional Images error fixed
- Fixed: The blank screen or 500 page not found error
- Added: Sale price value wil return current price
- Added: Support Grouped Product
- Added: Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+
- Added: Ajax Feed making
- Improved: Auto feed updating functionality
- Added: Comma Separated Additional Images Attribute for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Fixed the issue: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Variation::get_gallery_image_ids()
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Added the functionality to make feed for External/Affiliate Product
- Removed default space from after suffix and before prefix.
- Fixed the number_format command issue and documentation updated.
- Fixed last version errors.
- Fixed the zero output error
- Amazon Jewelry Template added
- Fixed the issue to output attribute value 0
- Amazon template error fixed
- Shipping attribute information error and image required issue fixed
- Error fixed for Amazon camera and photo category template
- Code modified for faster feed making
- For Google Shopping template: identifier_exist status value updated from TRUE and FALSE to yes and no according to Google Merchant requirements.
- Fixed: sale price effective date formatting
- Fixed: xmlParseEntityRef: no name for Google Shopping Class
- Fixed: TXT feed encoding error
- Modified: Bing template modified according to new Bing requirements.
- Added: Amazon Inventory template by Category added
- identifier_exist attribute value will be automatically set according to feed configuration for Google Shopping Template.
- Removed Promotional Message
- Added: Functionality to Include Extra header information into feed
- Fixed: Remove non UTF-8 character from attribute output value
- Added: Remove Short Codes from Product Description
- Fixed: Output product category according to category hierarchy
- Fixed: Removed the space between link attribute and suffix. For example, It’s possible to add tracking code into url.
- Added: Google Ad words Feed template
- Added: Shopbot feed template
- Added: Remove special character from the attribute output value
- Added the difference between premium and free version
- replace product description line break with space
- class-woo-feed-error-message.php committed
- Show error message if WordPress Upload directory is not writable
- Remove space from beginning and ending of strings for CSV and TXT feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Added: is_object checking for global variable product
- Fixed: hard coded db query for product count
- Fixed: return custom attribute value instead of slug
- g:shipping_region attribute added to google merchant class.
- Fixed: Fatal error: Call to a member function is_type()
- Fixed: Blank Screen Error
- Improved: Feed Making Process
- Fixed: Compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Improved: Pre Configured Template Loading Time
- Fixed: List Table Syntax Error. Now compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Fixed: Pre Configured Template Loading Error
- Solved: CSV None enclosure.
- Fixed: Cron Job Auto Feed Update
- Fixed: Custom template update problem
- Added: Template added for Shopbot.com
- Fixed: Blank product and image url
- Fixed: WP List Table Screen error solved
- Variation checking added for parent product export
- Google Adwords Template Added
- Top Pro Version Message Removed
- Add New Row dropdown field error fixed
- Facebook XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Google XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Amazon Template Added
- Multiple Regenerate error fixed
- Support Empty Attributes
- Support Dynamic Attribute Reuse
- Support Category Mapping Reuse
- Faster Feed Processing Modified
- JS Feed Update Status Conflict Fixed
- Product Filtering Module Modified
- Feed Edit Template Modified
- Faster Feed Processing
- Ajax Feed Processing Status Error Fixed
- Feed edit error fixed
- Facebook edit template error fixed
- Pattern Output error fixed
- Add New button error fixed
- Feed making progress error fixed
- Custom taxonomy added to value dropdown into feed template (pro)
- jQuery Shortable error fixed
- Google and Facebook Single item wrapper issue fixed
- Shipping attribute added for Google and Facebook Template
- Support and Docs section added
- Feed making progress issue fixed
- Sale Price start and end date attribute added
- Stock quantity issue fixed
- Feed making progress status added
- Data Validation Improved
- 10 pre configured Template
- First Release.