Track Order History for WooCommerce Plugin is a customized plugin made by our developers. It shows business owner to see customer’s previous, pending, completed order, orders on hold, failed and also cancelled orders in a functional way. It will help owners to make the best decisions, as it will bundle the order history of customers and also displays their financial report in a purposeful manner.
- Everything appears evident, as there is no hidden menu or option
- Avoids unnecessary setup Wizard for perfect configuration, therefore it is easy to use.
- All orders are showcased in respective panels
- The details of customers order can be seen
- How many times the customer has ordered could be seen, with detailed history.
- Our support will be very quick.
Contact Us or Submit Support Ticket
- Plugin: Need Technical Help? – Click here
Installing “Track Order History for WooCommerce” can be done either by searching for
“Track Order History for WooCommerce” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Q. What is the plugin for?
Ans: Track Order History for WooCommerce is addon used with woocommerce, which is inteded to used by shop manager and owners. This plugin will help to incease the product selling and help business owners to take decision based on analytics.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Track Order History for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
1.1 – 2022-07-19
- Minor fixes and enhancements
1.0 – 2020-03-19
- Initial version