Throttle is a WordPress implementation of a bandwidth limiting throttle. It provides the framework to monitor and report current site load to your site’s plugins or themes, allowing them to limit non-essential elements until load reduces. By doing this it can help to limit the effect of traffic peaks on your server’s performance.
- Unzip the downloaded package and drop the Throttle folder in your WordPress plugins folder
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins and “Activate” the plugin.
- Set up your Throttle configuration under Options / Throttle. All Throttle-enabled plugins are configured through this panel.
- Throttle comes with a set of additional plugins for limiting bandwidth, these can be found and enabled under the plugins admin panel and configured under Options / Throttle.
Where can I get more information?
For further support see the plugin homepage.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.