PRO Add-ons: http://thirstyaffiliates.com/add-ons
ThirstyAffiliates empowers website owners with the tools they need to monetize their WordPress website with affiliate marketing.
FooGallery is touted as the most intuitive and extensible gallery creation and management tool for WordPress.
Combine them together with this FooGallery extension and you get galleries that can link to affiliate links that are powered by ThirstyAffiliates.
Features at a glance
- All the features of ThirstyAffiliates
- Adds a new type of gallery link type called Affiliate Links.
- Load affiliate links on images in your gallery individually. One link per gallery image.
- Non-linked gallery images will still use your gallery lightbox.
- Handy affiliate link picker tool (with full instant search capabilities) makes it easy to insert affiliate links on gallery items.
- All the DoFollow/NoFollow, opening in new window, etc options from ThirstyAffiliates are respected
- Great for adding a visually enticing list of affiliate links to your post or page.
Read more about the required plugins
You will need both FooGallery and ThirstyAffiliates installed.
Check out all the ThirstyAffiliates Add-ons
Check out all the FooGallery Extensions
- Upload the
thirstyaffiliates-for-foogallery/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your gallery as normal in FooGallery, choosing the Affiliate Link link type
- Hover over each gallery item, you can click the familiar green ‘aff’ icon to load the link you wish for that gallery item
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“ThirstyAffiliates For FooGallery Extension” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “ThirstyAffiliates For FooGallery Extension” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Bug Fix: fixing php notices due to blank current gallery links
- Bugfix: Updating slug to allow FooGallery to auto enable when activated
- Initial version