Tainacan is an open-source, flexible and powerful tool for creating digital repositories on WordPress. It allows you to create and manage collections with a variety of metadata types, rich search and filtering of items and much more.
Blocksy is one of the many WordPress themes available out there. But it is not just another theme, it offers rich controls to customize your site with so many features that you won’t miss a page builder. This project uses their customizer controls to offer options for setting different layouts to Tainacan pages such as the collection items list and the items page.
This project uses their customizer controls to offer options for setting different layouts to Tainacan pages such as the collection items list and the items page.
Find out more
- Visit our official website: https://tainacan.org/
- Check our documentation Wiki: https://wiki.tainacan.org/
- Source code on GitHub: https://github.com/tainacan/blocksy-tainacan
- Blocksy official website: https://creativethemes.com/blocksy/
- Blocksy Companion plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/blocksy-companion/
Tainacan Support for Blocksy, Copyright 2022 Tainacan.org
Tainacan Support for Blocksy plugin is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPLv3
License details: https://github.com/tainacan/blocksy-tainacan/blob/master/LICENSE
Upload the files to the plugins directory and activate it. You can also install and activate directly from the admin panel.
Once activated, go to the theme customizer and play around with Tainacan-related options for each of your collections.
This plugin will only work with Tainacan plugin active, preferably at version 0.17.4 or newer;
Also, this plugin will only work with Blocksy theme active, preferably at version 1.7.0 or newer;
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Tainacan Support for Blocksy” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Makes document gallery compatible with latest features from Tainacan 0.19
- Fixes trailing commas that were causing errors on PHP < 7.3
- New metadata sections layouts (requires Tainacan 0.19)
- New options to lightbox view (requires Tainacan 0.19)
- Safer scaping of some html tags and attributes
- Fixes some options unit compatibility with latest Blocksy
- Fixes advanced search layout
- Redirects search to items list if only Tainacan items post types are enabled
- Fixes lack of –background-color variable due to recent versions of Blocksy
- Compatibility with Tainacan 0.18.5 and its display of related metadata
- New option to use a light color scheme on the image gallery of the item
- “Items related to this” section and Zoom to single Document
- Fixes collection description style
- Fixes several issues with archive header elements
- Fixes child theme detection logic when customizer is on
- Fixes global enqueue and updates to inline logic for Blocksy 1.8.0
- Fixes navigation file issue with PHP opening tag
- Clean up some unecessary build-related files
- Changes name to avoid trademark issues
- First release on the WordPress.org plugins repository