Taager offers a one-stop-shop platform for online merchants, Through Tagger, online sellers (Merchants) can start and run their retail businesses without risk, capital, or operational challenges, From merchandising, warehousing, shipping to the collection and profit conversion, it’s all handled by Taager.
Taager built this plugin for you to connect your Taager account with your store in order to import all the categories and products in one click to your woo-commerce store also receive the orders you got through your store directly at your Taager’s account orders page, Forget the hassle of uploading products and orders and focus on optimizing and achieving your targets.
Please check back frequently for new products as we are constantly expanding our list of products. Stay tuned for new exciting product categories to be added. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on the latest trends and Taager.com news. With Taager.com, Plan, Market, and Earn.
- Ability to work on either Egypt, KSA or UAE
- Import categories
- Import products (by Name, SKU)
- Import the Products details, including product short description, product feature, images, and Taager Product Price provided by taager.com
- Stock status and update it based on Taager stock
- Update the shipping cost
- Free delivery feature
- Move the order directly to your Taager’s order page at your account to be confirmed and shipped.
Want to know everything about Taager plugin check this link
This plugin currently operates in English (en) and Arabic (ar)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press the ‘Taager-منصة تاجر’ button.
- Choose the country
- Then press ‘ربط المتجر’
- Add your email address/Taager id and password connected to your Taager account and then ‘تسجيل الدخول’، Now you are ready to get profits through your store.
Can I change the country after I choose it?
Currently no, you have to choose the country for the first time carefully, as the plugin works on one country only per store.
What do I need to use this plugin?
You need to have an account at Taager.com. If you don’t have an account yet, Sign up from here it is Totally free, then activate the plugin and sign in using your email address/Taager id provided at your Taager account.
What is Taager.com?
Taager offers a one-stop-shop platform for online merchants, Through Tagger, online sellers (Merchants) can start and run their retail businesses without risk, capital, or operational challenges, From merchandising, warehousing, and shipping to the collection and profit conversion, it’s all handled by Taager.
Why Join Taager.com?
- 2000+ products and 30+ categories enable you to start your e-commerce business
- Taager confirm your received orders, package and ship them to your customers
- 24/7 support
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Taager” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Updated querying of orders to use order_id if it exists instead of order_num
- Fixed fetching of scheduled cron jobs names to schedule the products and orders updater
- Fixed an issue with some undefined indecies and varaibles being accessed
- Fixed an issue that occurs if no cron jobs are scheduled
- Update hourly scheduled actions to alternate between updating products and orders
- Updated wordpress version support to 6.1
- Added localization to the plugin (Now available in English and Arabic languages)
- Fixed an issue with provinces active state and revenue
- Fixed an issue with updating shipping fees
- Added tracking events for products import success and failure
- Fixed an issue where country selection page is not shown if user has access to UAE but not KSA
- Fixed an issue where orders were being cancelled after a period of time of them being placed
- Showing rejection reasons if an order is rejected
- Added event tracking
- Fixed issue where shipping fees were incorrectly set after placing an order
- Fixed issue where importing variants doesn’t reflect product
how to usedata
- Fixed plugin version doesn’t update correctly in account page and orders info
- Fixed Taager product price is displayed incorrectly in variant products
- Fixed changing product price to a price lower than the taager least price on woocommerce plugin is allowed
- Fixed free shipping minimum product price is calculated incorrectly
- Updated the phone validation for SAU to be 10 digits
- Fixed trailing ‘?’ character at the end of the request url if no data is passed to call_api function
- Usage of HTTP API instead of CURL
- Removed the usage of
- Removed .bak and .pot files
- Tested up to value updated to latest WordPress version
- Escaped echo’d variables and options
- Sanitizing input data
- Generic functions name change
- Fixed issue where users cannot add more than one variant to cart
- Added Variant groups support in plugin
- Fixed Products and orders scheduled update
- Fixed An issue where users logging in by email instead of phonenumber would get incorrect username and password error
- Added multitenancy in plugin
- Integrated new login API to replace old login flow
- Phone number length validation adapts to selected country
- Fixed Order Ids and statuses now correctly reflect on orders page on WordPress
- Added a new field
pluginVersionin orders placed, that reflects the plugin version used when this order was placed
- Fixed Issues with duplicate products’ attributes not being updated
- Products stock status now relies on a new flag
isProductAvailableToSellthat reflects product availability, visibility to seller and expiry