Manage your suppliers, create purchase orders, receive deliveries and show current inventory, all from within one Plugin. This plugin uses your WooCommerce Products which can be assigned to a supplier. It is possible that several suppliers can be assigned the same products. This plugin also uses your existing WooCommerce design to generate confirmation emails and POs in the style of your existing store emails.
Video Usage & Feature Presentation
Download the plugin, install and activate.
How to use the plugin?
- step – Add your supplier(s)
- step – Assign woocommerce products to your supplier
- step – create and manage your purchase orders for the existing suppliers
I receive the same product from different suppliers. Can I assign the same product to multiple suppliers?
Yes, unlike other plugins, you can assign the same product to several suppliers.
I would like to order without prices only by quantities. Is that possible?
Yes, it is possible only to add the quantities when creating a purchase order. Prices and fields for tax are optional.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Supplier and Purchase Order Management for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
“Supplier and Purchase Order Management for WooCommerce” is vertaald in 3 talen. Dank voor de vertalers voor hun bijdragen.
Vertaal “Supplier and Purchase Order Management for WooCommerce” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Plugin now compatible with PHP8+
- fixed PO Layout for woocommerce 7.40+
- images are now clickable in the inventory section
- added button to print/save inventory overview
- added a menu point that shows current stock / inventory quantities including variable products which standard woocommerce feature doesn’t offer
- fixed fatal error when loading products in supplier profile
- several navigation buttons added for easier use
- fixed issue with images not showing on confirmation emails
- fixed issue with saving several emails per suppliers
- Translations added for Spanish and German