This plugin allows to create FAQs as custom post type and to list them in any page, post or widget area via shortcodes.
The plugin comes with a helpful shortcode builder that helps you to set the different attributes easily.
- Add FAQs from all categories or only from specified categories
- Comes with 3 shortcodes: FAQ Listing, FAQ Search Box, Most popular FAQs
- Supports permalinks and deeplinking
- Intelligent voting system: users can only vote one time for a single FAQ
- 2 Layouts: Simple and boxed
- 3 effects: Accordion, Tooltip, None
- Add 5 different icon styles before a question element
- Enable the excerpt in the listing instead the full description text
- Open FAQ in window from search box or move page to it
- Set the parent page for every faq separately
- Set the template for the faq pages
In the Superior FAQ menu just click on Add New. In the next page you can write the Question in the title and the answer in the description fields. On the right side you have to assign the FAQ to a category. All FAQs need to be assigned to a category, otherwise they will not be listed. You can also set a custom parent page at the right side. Use this option if the parent page should be different than used in the settings.
If you are using the plugin for the first time, you may need to go to Settings>Permalinks and hit Save Changes to see the FAQ in the frontend.
In the settings you are able to change some labels and to set the general parent page that should be used for all FAQs. The URL of the parent page will be used for the Back to FAQs link in a single FAQ page.
You can also set the template that should be used as template for the FAQ pages.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.