Check out the latest WordPress deals for your site.
We just updated our pricing! Use Sumo for FREE and only pay when you get more customers.
Sumo is the most powerful tool to grow your email list, increase conversions, and generate more sales for online businesses. More than 37,000 online businesses use Sumo to convert more purchases and delight their customers.
Here’s what Sumo can do for you:
- Grow your email list with timed popups across your site
- Schedule one-off marketing emails or email drips to communicate with your subscribers
- Ecommerce integrations and features to win back customers who abandon their cart and increase average order value
- See the ROI from every email subscriber and sale you make
What Customers Are Saying About Sumo
“Quick update after two months using Sumo – it has helped me generate $20k+ in sales already and it’s only been live for a few weeks! That’s almost $500 A DAY extra!” — Love Aroma
“Sumo is a great platform. ROIs are transparent, and it provides great flexibility for advanced campaign strategies.” — Loly in the Sky
“I am actually mad at myself for not buying this sooner. My email signups are now around 8% (it used to be 1.3%) and people have bought after signing up!” — JJ Caprices
Core Features Overview
Grow your email list
Grow your email list by collecting email addresses with high-converting opt-in forms as visitors browse your site so you can follow up with them later and turn them into customers.
Email your subscribers
Send a welcome email to your subscriber as they join your email list and further build the relationship with them by sending them a one-off campaign or automated email drips.
Share your content and product
Add share buttons on your website effortlessly and allow your visitors to share your content and products with their circles on social media.
Sumo seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce to create unique offers and discounts along with beautiful forms that help you increase your average order value and reduce cart abandonment.
Free customer support
Have questions on how to increase conversions and sales for your online business? Your success is our success. Our dedicated Customer Experience team will make sure your business is growing and you’re getting the most out of Sumo.
Secure and SEO-friendly
Compliant with GDPR and the latest SEO guidelines from Google so you can convert more visitors and make more sales.
Easy to get started
Get set up in minutes and use Sumo completely FREE.
- Added Grow Email List shortcut
- Added Reduce Cart Abandonment shortcut
- Updated Sumo dashboard
- Upload folder wp-sumome.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Click on the blue thingy in the top right.
- Register and follow the onboarding instructions to install Sumo on your site.
- Eat a taco and enjoy the increased traffic to your site.
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Not at all. This plugin loads asynchronously so it won’t down your site at all.
Where do I login to Sumo?
Once you install the plugin and activate it. Go to any page on your site and you’ll see a little blue thing in the top right, click on it and then the crown icon to login.
Can I customize the look and feel of the popup?
You can use our default options or fully control the CSS in the advanced section.
Do you provide instant connections to any email providers?
Yes, we provide instant integration with MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, MyEmma, Mad Mimi, Infusionsoft, Feedblitz, HubSpot, MyNewsletterBuilder, Inbox First, Sailthru, Klaviyo, Vero, Pardot, Zapier, Ontraport, ExactTarget, Vertical Response, Drip, MailerLite, WhatCounts, ConvertKit, MailJet, and Maropost. When a user joins, their email is automatically subscribed to your MailChimp, Aweber, or other newsletter list. Alternately, you can simply download a CSV list of your newsletter subscribers.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Sumo – Boost Conversion and Sales” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “Sumo – Boost Conversion and Sales” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Old school original version
- Fixed screenshots
- Made it super simple and easy to auto-resize the window.
- Redesigned dashboard and list builder email templates now available
- Added Smart Bar app to create easy email collect form at the top of your site.
- Show apps for configuring in WordPress admin
- Disable CloudFlare RocketLoader
- Ignore admin iframes
- Added way more integrations
- images, yay
- images, updated instructions
- Added new integrations (MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, MyEmma, Mad Mimi, Infusionsoft, Feedblitz, HubSpot, MyNewsletterBuilder, Inbox First, Sailthru, Klaviyo, Vero, Pardot, Zapier, Ontraport, ExactTarget, Vertical Response, Drip, MailerLite, WhatCounts, ConvertKit, MailJet, Maropost)
- Integration with WordPress Admin.
- Statistics inside WordPress dashboard.
- Better on-boarding.
- CSS and pathname fixes
- CSS, notification bubble, and more random Site ID
- Fixes site ID conflict
- Fixes logout redirect, and updated WordPress tested version.
- Added social media. Fixed help link.
- Updating versions.
- Upgrading users that inserted the Sumo tag manually.
- Sumo transition
- Sumo transition. Added more information to statistics section. Fixed broken link.
- Sumo transition. Fixed broken link. Design changes.
- Tested up to the newest WordPress version.
- Updated Sumo script tag. Tested up to the newest WordPress version.
- Moved Sumo script tag to the footer.
- Added WooCommerce functionality. Updated Readme. Tested up to the newest WordPress version.
- Tested up to the newest WordPress version.