Automatically adds structured data to events posts created with the Events Manager plugin by JSON-LD method.
Tested on 5.9.5 version of Events Manager
This plugin works automatically. No configuration required.
- You can install it through the official plugins directory, or upload
schemaorg-for-events-managerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your server.
- Activate the SCHEMA.ORG for Events Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your dashboard. IMPORTANT: You must have installed and activated the Events Manager plugin.
- That’s all folks. Now you can use this plugin 🙂
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Structured data for Events Manager” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Update Text Domain to match the plugin slug.
- The start time 00:00 and end time 23:59 is removed when the event is marked “All Day” according to Google’s guidelines at https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/event.
- The template file .pot and the English and Spanish translations are added.
- First version!