Create a Professional Football Club Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable website for your football club. Features a suite of football tools including soccer admin branding and own goals reporting.
SportsPress for Football is currently in Beta. Please feel free to share your feedback with us so we can continue to develop and improve SportsPress for Football!
- Soccer Admin Branding to replace the SportsPress icon with a football
- Schedule Matches (Fixtures & Results)
- Football Field Information & Maps
- Own Goals Reporting with red football icon
Looking for more advanced football functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your football club website.
SportsPress Themes for Clubs
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress for Football.
- WordPress 3.8 of hoger
- SportsPress 1.9 or greater
- PHP-versie 5.2.4 of hoger
- MySQL-versie 5.0 of hoger
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SportsPress for Football, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SportsPress for Football” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our soccer plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our soccer plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the event/team/player/staff pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Will SportsPress for Football work with my theme?
Yes; SportsPress for Football will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Can I import teams/players/staff/matches?
Yes, CSV importers are included with the core SportsPress plugin. Go to Tools > Import and choose from one of the SportsPress CSV importers.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“SportsPress for Football (Soccer)” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Feature – Option to translate OG notation added to text settings.
- Feature – Apply default sport setting for smoother installation.
- Tweak – Update TGMPA library.
- Fix – Prevent sport preset from removing red card setting during setup.
- Tweak – Use primary player performance option to append own goals.
- Tweak – Change fields to grounds.
- Localization – Enable loading translation files from directory.
- Tweak – Add post meta to indicate preset during own goals creation.
- Localization – Update translatable strings using unique text domain.
- Fix – Display own goals when no regular goals were scored.
- Tweak – Display teams as clubs.
- Localization – Add source strings POT file.
- Localization – Add Japanese translation.
- Feature – Add player performance to calculate own goals.
- Feature – Hide own goals column from box score.
- Feature – Hide own goals comparison bar from match stats.
- Feature – Append own goals to goals with OG notation.
- Tweak – Display soccer ball icon in place of SportsPress logo.
- Tweak – Display events as matches.
- Tweak – Display venues as fields.