Bring the big tide of organic shares with Stylish and Professional, Social Media Share Buttons- Gshare. You can share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and total 35+ more social media platforms.
Gshare helps you with very trendy and UI friendly, stylish sharing buttons so that your professional website can reach tons of social traffic. Gshare gives you the scope to share on over 35+ social media platforms which are a huge scope for you to boost up your website traffic. Moreover, the simple and slickest designs are perfect for your website.
This is the best social media share button plugin that comes with the best designs and professional look. The best part is its simplicity of use, extended features, and optimized user experience.
Note Plugin will not work on local server. You should have an online website for the plugin to function properly.
Grab Gshare to reach a WHOLE NEW LEVEL of Social Sharing
What do We Have for YOU?
- Hand Filled Social Sharing Icons
- Trendy Design
- Gutenberg block included
- Position Variation
- Mobile Friendly
- Different Icon Shapes
- Customized Color
- Pick Icon Orientation
- More experiential features like style variation, social shares and popups awaiting for you at Pro version
It is quite natural that you ask this question to our developers because you are a conscious WordPress editor or owner and want The Best for your built WordPress sites.
Social media share buttons & social sharing icons need to have the virtue to motivate your traffic to share your hard work to the social world. So, we can help you be:
- Faster with Global Settings
- 35+ social media share icons
- Eye-catchy with our customizing options
- Accurate to catch leads with auto pop-ups
- Faultless with sharing glitches
How to Install Gshare?
- Go to your Dashboard
- Opt-in to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Gshare
- Click install and Activate
- Go to Gshare Dashboard
- Customize Your Gshare Buttons for global settings
- Choose from over 35 social media share buttons
- Set from up to 4 types of button positions
- Choose the display where they will appear. You can choose both Pages and Post/ any one/ None
- You can also add and modify social icons block on gutenberg editor individually by diabling global settings.
- Simply find or search ‘Social Media Share Button – Gshare’ block listed with other blocks and click to add.
Social Media Share Buttons Plugin – Gshare uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
What is Gshare and why would I need it?
Social Sharing enables your website users to share your website content over their social network
How much do you charge for the plugin?
This plugin is FREE to download and feel free to use it on your WordPress and Gutenberg. Although, we too have a Pro Version that serves a lot more features to enhance your social shares.
- Increased User Traffic: When users share your content over their social network, it shows up to more people and your site hits more traffic.
- SEO Optimization: Social sharing helps your website content get indexed faster and improves other factors that help in search engine optimization of your blog/website.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Social Media Share Buttons Plugin – Gshare” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
1.2.0 – 20/08/2020
- Improvement: Remove external font icon and used svg
- Improvement: Optimized code and performance
- Improvement: Remove jQuery from frontend
- Improvement: Dashboard setting page more flexible and oraganized
1.0.1 – 22/05/2020
- Improvement: Readme.txt updated
- Improvement: Screenshot updated
1.0.0 – 18/05/2020
- Initial stable realese