The ultimate email list building plugin for WordPress. Capture new subscribers. Reward subscribers with a custom download upon opt-in. Build unlimited lists. Import and export subscribers easily with .csv files. Export to MailChimp using .csv files!
Some of the awesome features include:
- Create unlimited email lists
- Capture subscribers with custom forms using a Shortcode
- Double opt-in for confirming subscriptions
- User unsubscribe feature with a subscriptions manager
- Reward subscribers with an exclusive download when they opt-in
- Easily export subscribers to a CSV
- Export to MailChimp using the Snappy List Builder export file
- Easily import subscribers from a CSV
- Automatically email subscribers when they sign up and opt-in
Learn how to build this plugin!
This plugin is the result of what you’ll learn in The Ultimate WordPress Plugin Course: An online video course to teach you how to become a WordPress plugin developer today. Head over to www.wordpressplugincourse.com to learn more!
- Unzip the plugin file
- Upload the folder
snappy-list-builderand it’s contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
List Builderplugin menu to create a new
- Copy the Shortcode (ex.
[slb_form id="123"]) next to your new list and embed it anywhere in your website.
- You’ll also need to create 3 new pages in your WordPress website (see steps 7-9)
- A page where subscribers will confirm their subscriptions. Include the shortcode
[slb_confirm_subscription]on this page
- A page where subscribers will manage subscriptions. Include the shortcode
[slb_manage_subscriptions]on this page
- A page where subscribers will retrieve their list rewards. Include the shortcode
[slb_download_reward]on this page
Plugin Optionsin the
List Builderplugin menu and update the
Manage Subscriptions Page,
Opt-In Page, and
Download Reward Pageto point to the appropriate pages you created in step 6
- Happy list building!
- Can I learn how to build a WordPress plugin like this?
Yes! Visit www.wordpressplugincourse.com to learn more.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Snappy List Builder” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Compatibility improvements for WordPress 5.4
- Plugin now plays well with sites setup in a subdirectory
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.8.9
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.8.7
- Fixed issue with missing ACF files
- Updated ACF to latest version: 5.7.7
- Fixed issue where reward download function was throwing a ‘no object’ error
- Fixed issue causing internal server error when deleting plugin
- Updated tested versions to include WordPress 4.9.2
- Added better compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Fixed issue where subscriber name appeared funny in list view in 4.3
- Updated plugin description and install instructions
- Added new plugin screenshots
- Updated tested versions to include WordPress 4.3
- Improved security