Simple Recipe is a simple and convenient WordPress plugin for creating a website with recipes.
- Recipes page with filter by categories and ingredients with minimal design.
- Convenient and easy login page
- Add new recipe page for adding a new recipe made at Vue.js, where different authors can add their recipes.
- Personal account where you can view and edit your recipes
- A single recipe page with detailed information such as image, description, categories, ingredients, energy value, steps for preparing the recipe. A recipe rating and comment form is also available.
- Download the plugin .zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
- In the WordPress admin (example.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
- On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin .zip file, select it and click the “Install Now” button.
- After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!
Visit our Knowledge Base for more detailed installation instructions.
How to start using Simple Recipe
- Create a page to add new recipes and add the shortcode [smrc_add_recipe_page] to the content
- Create a dashboard page and add the shortcode [smrc_add_my_account_page] to the content
- On the settings page, fill in all fields
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.