Our live chat solution is designed for those who want to use Slack for chatting with website visitors.
- Slack Integration – talk to your visitors directly from Slack.
- Prerequisites form builder – build any kind of form via our UI to show for your visitors before they enter the chat.
- Saved replies – Reply faster with pre-defined messages list.
- No ads – we will never show any third party paid content to your users.
- Mobile friendly – mobile friendly interface for both chat users and operators.
- Files transfer – site visitors and chat operators can securely exchange files in real time.
- Emojis – all chat participants can express themselves with emojis 🙂
- Auto invitations – define how and when you want to invite the visitors of your website to a chat session.
- Participant status – see when operators or visitors are online.
- Customized widget text and colours – define what static text your visitors see in the live chat widget (for translations too).
- Offline notifications – operators and visitors are optionally notified about new messages by email, when offline.
- Unlimited operators – scale your customer service team without additional cost.
- API – use our RESTful API to retrieve existing live chat visitors and full conversations.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/signalzendirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->SignalZen screen to configure the plugin
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.