Ship Per Product allows to set shipping cost based on shipping location for each product.
All these features are available on product page.
- Cost for simple and variable product can be set for each customer location.
- Can set default shipping cost to products if not available for any customer location from admin setting.
- Separate Table for adding shipping rates under the shipping setting tab.
- Can Include/Exclude tax from shipping cost.
- Calculate handling fee per order and if per order is not set, calculate per product handling fee.
- Can restrict shipping to only specific countries.
- Can skip shipping cost for free shipping products.
- Shipping cost for each user location can be imported using csv file using built in csv importer-exporter in admin setting.
- Easy to use and install
- Easy to configure
- Can set shipping cost of simple products for each customer location on Product edit page.
- Can import/export rate on product edit page.
- Can set shipping cost of each variation for each customer location on Product edit page.
- Can import/export rate for each variations.
- If shipping cost of a variable product is not defined then shipping cost will be it’s parent product’s shipping cost.
- Separate Table for adding shipping rates under the shipping setting tab for both product based and category based shipping where all rates are listed.
- Shipping log is mantained.
- Can set shipping cost for each category in separate Category Based Shipping Tab.
- Shipping cost will be applicaple for each product under the selected category.
- Can set shipping rate on bulk products.
You can get premium version from here.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0. or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Ship Per Product, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Ship Per Product and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Ship Per Product Extension you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Product Auto Share plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
What is Ship per product ?
Ship per product allows you to set shipping cost to products based on customers shipping location.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Ship Per Product” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.0 and WordPress 5.8
- Fix the bug related to .csv and compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.3 and WordPress 4.9.4
- Bug fixed.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0
- Fixed minor issue related to state code.
- Added feature to make state code optional similar to city and zip code.
- Added feature to make zip code optional similar to optional city name in the ship per product table.
- Fixed designing issue in ship per product table page.
- Added feature to get country and state codes by selecting the country and state name.
- Modified the plugin to make it more user friendly.
- Changed the admin end layout of the rates listing page.
- Major bug fixes and plugin base is changed to a newer version.
- Fixed bug in the shipping setting page of ship per product.
- 1.0.2 removed availibilty of variable products in prooduct listing,change in structure.
- 1.0.1 Modifications in process of setting shipping rule. Now it is more easy to use.
- 1.0.0 is the initial version of this plugin. No Changelog available.