All .za domain names are required by the South African Government to have a way to direct people to a legitimate source of information regarding COVID-19.
The relevant Government Gazette, number 43164, is available to be downloaded from the Government Printing Works (GPW) as a PDF.
The requirement for websites to link to the government COVID-19 website is set out in paragraph 5.1.4.
Should you require any changes or if you come across a bug please submit a query through https://github.com/robindevitt/sa-coronavirus-banner/issues.
- Search for ‘SA Coronavirus Banner’ in Plugins -> Add New and then click install and activate.
- or Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sa-coronavirus-bannerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the SA COVID-19 in the sidebar menu to activate the location of the banner.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“SA Coronavirus Banner” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Minor CSS changes to allow adminbar to be visible when enabled and viewing the site as an admin.
- Latest WordPress Version Support
- Resolves a jQuery issue with other plugins, this fix should resolve that.
- we found a whole lot of gremlins once adding the plugin to a variety of sites, this should resolve those issues.
- Customise how you want the banner to be displayed.
- Released to WordPress Repository