Build Complex, Powerful HTML5 Charts in Just Minutes.
RJ Quick Charts is the only WordPress plugin available that allows users to easily enter data that is immediately built out into a chart below as they type. Quick Charts uses all native WordPress UI so it feels right at home without adding any excessive bloat to your site.
Build and publish your chart in minutes by:
- Selecting a chart type (Line Chart, Bar Chart or Pie Chart)
- Choosing a few options
- Add your data!
The chart will be dynamically built out and updated as you type. Once you’re done, just save it and add it to any Post, Page or Custom Post Type by going to Add Media -> Insert Quick Chart.
- Create bar, pie and line charts with simple Intuitive UI
- Charts will resize dynamically with responsive themes
- Enter your data directly into the Excel-like table without having to know options or long short code sequences to build your chart
- Style the charts with custom colors of your choice
- Custom chart height
- Add a chart legend
- Embed your charts by using the built-in WordPress “Add Media” button on any Post, Page or Custom Post Type
- Utilizes built-in WordPress core functionality
- Custom chart title and Y Axis title
- Tooltips hover on chart data with custom suffix
- Working preview of chart as you build it
- Take screenshots of your chart and save as .png to use in presentations or slideshows!
RJ Quickcharts is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Like This Plugin?
Make sure to leave a 5 star review! If you have any issues, make sure to get in touch : randyjensen.com
- Install RJ Quickcharts either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating RJ Quickcharts, you can create your first chart by clicking the item in the main left hand menu.
- Once you’ve created a chart, you can go in to any Post or Page and click the Add Media button. You should see an Insert Highchart link on the left.
- Floating Point Numbers Not Being Saved
- Try deleting the plugin and re-installing it. Your chart data will not be deleted.
- In the Works
- Ability to disable X and Y axis labels
- Allow bar chart to run horizontally
- Feature Requests?
Get in touch with me: randyjensen.com
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“RJ Quickcharts” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Vertaal “RJ Quickcharts” naar jouw taal.
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS.
- Bug fixes
- Updated CSS for custom icon with WordPress 3.8
- Updated <? tags to include <?php and work on more server configurations
- You can now take screenshots of your chart right from the admin screen. Drag the chart area handle to change the width of your chart for the screenshot and just click ‘Screenshot Chart’. Easy!
- Bug fix with shortcode adding p tags because of wpautop
- Bug fix with chart title’s bottom margin being too much when legends are turned off
- Bug fix in the way the legends and tooltips are handled
- Updated readme with feature list
- Charts now resize automatically when window is resized if theme is reponsive
- More styling fixes to work with more themes
- Fixed bug where decimals were getting lost
- Fixed bug where Tooltip Suffix was getting overwritten when multiple charts were on a single page
- Ability to set custom colors for bar charts, line charts and pie charts
- Ability to set the chart height
- Only Admins and Editors can edit charts now
- Pie chart support added
- Bug fixed with pie chart data
- Fixed more references to wrong folder
- Fixed menu links issue
- Initial release