LIVE DEMO SITE
Request a quote Starter Demo Site
Powerful | Easy to use | Beautiful
Request a quote plugin is designed for small business owners to receive request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI) from customers.
Request a quote Starter has the following features:
- Provides a customizable form for customers to submit a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI)
- One to many services or products can be selected by customers
- Designed to minimize theme related conflicts
- Easy customization from plugin settings
- Private quote, estimate request submission for logged-in users only
- Stores submitted quote, enquiry requests
- Displays submitted quote, estimate requests on the front end
- Notifies customers and admin upon receipt of a quote request through customizable notification emails
- Displays quote request in a tabular form on the front end
- Comes with setup assistant which automatically creates pages for contact list and quote request form
- eMD CSV Import Export — Bulk import quotes from existing systems or export them to other external systems using CSV files – Watch video
- EMD Advanced Filters and Columns Extension — for finding important quote requests faster – Watch Video
Read on how to get more subscribers and target them effectively to sell more using MailChimp Addon
Watch Request A Quote WordPress Plugin Video
RELATED PLUGINS YOU MAY LIKE
- WP Ticket Starter Powerful customer support and helpdesk ticketing system.
- Software Issue Manager Starter The best in class issue and project management solution for successful projects.
- Employee Directory Starter The most complete employee directory software to power up your business.
- WP Easy Contact Starter Complete contact management solution to start, develop and grow your customer relationships.
- Knowledge Center Starter Great knowledge base software for helping your customers and employees to find answers faster.
- Employee Spotlight Starter Everything you need to display and manage staff profiles.
- Campus Directory Starter The Best Campus Directory for Higher Education Institutions.
Request a quote Features
- Allow clients upload files
- Customize most without writing code
- One place for all requests for quotes
- Customize price quote request form with a few clicks
- Customize your and customer email notifications
- Accept requests from anywhere anytime
- Design submission and search forms with powerful EMD Form Builder – Premium feature (included in Pro)
- Complete specific action s on RFQ data based on specific conditions – Premium feature
- Route RFQs to appropriate staff based on time past – Premium feature
- Assign requests to your sales team members – Premium feature (included in Pro)
- Categorize requests for quotes for faster searches – Premium feature (included in Pro)
- Multi-dimensional spam protection – Premium feature (included in Pro)
- Add your own fields to better match your need – Premium feature (included in Pro)
- Accept requests for quotes from customer emails – Add-on
- Sign up customers to your MailChimp list with ease – Add-on
- Find important requests for quotes faster – Add-on (included in Pro)
- Bulk import, export or update quote or information requests from CSV – Add-on (included in Pro)
* Request a quote Starter Demo Site
* Request a quote Starter Documentation
* Request a quote Professional Demo Site
* Request a quote Professional Documentation
* Request a quote Professional Changes
This plugin’s code was generated by WP App Studio Professional WordPress Design and Development Platform based on the plugin’s design. You can develop a plugin like Request a quote using WP App Studio plugin and sell its designs by becoming a SellDev author
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add’ and type ‘Request a quote’ in the search field.
Manual Installation Type 1
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload link.
- Select the plugin zip file from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Manual Installation Type 2
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed. If you don’t, see your system administrator.
- Copy the plugin zip file up to your server and unzip it somewhere on the file system.
- Copy the “request-a-quote” folder into the /wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “Request a quote” and click Activate.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Request a Quote” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
* FIXED form submit issue
* TWEAK tested with WP 5.9.2 and PHP 8
* FIXED XSS issues in the WordPress admin area
* TWEAK tested with WP 5.8.1
* FIXED XSS issues in the WordPress admin area when logged in as an administrator
* TWEAK fixed last modified on quote pages
* TWEAK tested with WP 5.7
* FIXED Quote pages not showing disabled fields from the settings
* FIXED Required field validation is not working.
* FIXED multi-select form component missing scroll bars when the content overflows its fixed height.
- NEW Added quote request statuses taxonomy to the quote list on the admin dashboard
- NEW Added version numbers to js and css files for caching purposes
- TWEAK updates to translation strings and libraries
- TWEAK tested with WP 5.5.1
- NEW Added previous and next buttons for the edit screens of quotes
- TWEAK updates and improvements to libraries
- NEW Added support for Emd Custom Field Builder when upgraded to premium editions
- TWEAK updates and improvements to form library
- TWEAK Emd templates
- TWEAK Fix issue related to extensions
- TWEAK Fixed the issue related to form not submitting by non logged in users
- TWEAK Added sanitization
- TWEAK Cleaned up unnecessary code and optimized the library file content.
- FIXED XSS related issues
- NEW Added quote status taxonomy
- NEW Added Emd form builder support
- NEW Added ability to pick a country and set a default from plugin settings
- NEW Added conditional state/province display based on country selection
- FIXED Session cleanup workflow by creating a custom table to process records.
- TWEAK misc. library updates and improve compatibility with the latest WordPress version
- NEW Created a new shortcode page which displays all available shortcodes. You can access this page under the plugin settings.
- TWEAK Emd templating system to match modern web standards
- TWEAK Getting started add on links have been changed to point the plugin page.
- TWEAK misc. library updates
- REMOVED access to quote requests by site visitors for privacy concerns. Only WordPress administrators can see the quote requests.
- NEW Quote pages which accessible by administrator and subscriber users
- NEW Add ability to attach files to quotes
- NEW Ability to limit max size, max number of files and file types of quote attachments
- TWEAK library updates
- NEW Added container type field in the plugin settings
- FIXED PHP 7 compatibility
- TWEAK Updated codemirror libraries for custom CSS and JS options in plugin settings page
- NEW Added support for EMD MailChimp extension
- FIXED WP Sessions security vulnerability
- NEW Added support for EMD Advanced Filters and Columns extension
- NEW Added unique key for quotes, removed uniqueness for quote email
- NEW Ability to set page template for quote single pages. Options are sidebar on left, sidebar on right or full width
- NEW EMD Widget area to include sidebar widgets in plugin pages
- NEW Ability enable/disable any field and taxonomy from backend and/or frontend
- NEW Ability to add custom CSS in plugin\’s frontend pages
- NEW Ability to limit quote entry forms to logged-in users only from plugin settings.
- NEW Added ability to permanently delete plugin related data from plugin settings
- NEW Added ability to recreate installation pages from plugin settings
- Initial version