RapidExpCart is a shopping cart system composed of two programs that consist of a WordPress plugin and a main program. So, you should download the main proguram from rapidexp.com besides this plugin.
The main proguram needs the following system requirements.
- php5 + mysqli (module mode is recommended)
- MySql5 (InnoDB is recommended)
And then, … it is only Japanese at present 🙁
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set the installed path of the main proguram to the ‘Optons > RapidExpCart’ menu in WordPress.
- Memorize the permalink of the ‘_RAPIDEXPCART_TEMPLATE_TITME_’ in the ‘Pages’ menu in WordPress.
- Upload the main proguram to the directory specified at 3.
- Permit writing directory
/php/share/directory of the main proguram.
- Copy the memorized permalink to
- Execute the
/php/admin/install.phpof the main proguram in the address column of a browser.
RapidExpCart has a product list and product pages independent of the blog. If you wish to display product informations in the blog content, you may describe the following markups.
- [rapidexpcart button=sku] replaces the cart button specified by SKU.
Why is the main program besides the plugin necessary?
RapidExpCart was made based on real EC system of the custom order. An independent program is more convenient to customize after the system is installed.
How should I do to obtain “Professional version”?
“Professional version” is scheduled to be sold for a fee when it become a stability version. If you wish to obtain it even a little early, please contact me. I wait for contact from several supporters or contributors.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“RapidExpCart” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
- Add a meta tag of robots for the template page.
- Add markups of the event page and the download page.
- Don not display invalid markup.
- The first version in WordPress.org