Zip North America for WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce payment gateway to provide your customers to split any payment into 4 installments.
Increase your conversion rate by 20% and your average order value by up to 60%.
Please note, you need an account with Zip North America to use this plugin. You can sign up every time on https://zip.co/us/signup-merchant.
- Canada checkout support
- Zip branding
Upload the files to your server and put it in your folder /plugins/.
Activate the plugin, enter the API key and check the settings page.
Can I use this plugin without WooCommerce?
No. Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce requires WooCommerce to provide the Zip payment gateway.
Do I need an account with Zip North America?
Yes. Please contact our Partner Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the plugin free?
The source code is freely available, but you need a Zip client ID and client secret to provide your customers a buy now, pay later option. Please sign up at https://zip.co/us/signup-merchant.
Why do you load external files?
How do I request a feature?
Please send a request to the Zip team at email@example.com.
Er zijn geen beoordelingen voor deze plugin.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.8
- Defer funds capture support
- Multiple place order and API improvements
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.3
- Added payment widget on checkout
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.2
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Minor code improvements
- MFPP attribute added to the order API call
- Canada checkout support
- Merchant fee for payment plan
- Changed to Zip branding
- Fix – fixed an error when trying to get the billing country
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 5.3
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Tweak – added new QuadPay branding
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 4.9.0
- Fix – fixed issue with checking QuadPay status for on hold and pending orders
- Tweak – added time settings for order check
- Tweak – added detailed log and order notes messages
- Tweak – added “Discover” as a credit card option in QuadPay checkout button
- Tweak – added attribute to ES5 script to maximize browser support
- Tweak – improved readme description installation
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.6.0 and WooCommerce 4.8.0
- Tweak – logging improvements
- Tweak – updated to QuadPay widget 2.2.6
- Tweak – making plugin compliant with WordPress plugin guidelines
- Fix – fixed issue with access token issue
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.1