Filter WooCommerce products and any WordPress custom post types. Easily filter by any criteria including categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields, author, search text, and date.
Filter a list of post types on its archive, categories, and taxonomies page. Also, those created by Gutenberg, any page builder plugins, and any custom PHP code use WP_Query class.
The WordPress and Woocommerce Products Filter Plugin is fully customizable. it has powerful settings and a data analysis tool.
Woocommerce Products Filter
The PWF Plugin is explicitly developed to filter Woocommerce products. it is Integrated with WooCommerce shortcode and WooCommerce order by menu.
Filter Woocommerce products using any criteria you want, such as
* Attributes (size, color, season).
* Product categories, tags, and taxonomies (brand).
WordPress Filter Custom Post Types
Filter any WordPress custom post types including blog posts. Filter those posts by any criteria the same as woocommerce products. Easy to integrate filters with archive pages.
PWF WordPress & Products Filter for WooCommerce Features
- Create Unlimited Filters..
- Easy drag-and-drop form builder.
- Drag and drop form builder.
- Compatible with most WordPress themes and page builder plugins..
- Available elements (checkbox, radio, price slider, star rating, Dropdown, Button).
- Allows multiple selections.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- integrating with the Woocommerce dropdown menu orderby on the shop page.
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Push active filters into a friendly URL.
- Action for empty filter item (show, hide, disable)..
- Controlling the position to display active filters..
- Horizontal layout.
- Advanced cache system.
- WordPress MultiSite.
- additional elements: ( Box list, color list with an option to upload images, text list, column layout, Date, Range slider, search, rating with up text).
- API the First Plugin has an API that works like a frontend, a powerful tool to integrating it with Android or iPhone App.
- Analytics Using this tool to know what is more interested in your customers and you can make the right decision about your store to improving it.
- Pagination types (Numbers – Load more – Infinite scroll).
- Filter by custom taxonomies, authors, meta, stock status, and orderby.
- Compatible Plugins: (WPML, WC Vendors Marketplace).
- Displaying hierarchical to checkbox list, radio list, text list, and dropdown.
- Displaying rules you can hide any item in the filter on different pages.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
PWF Product Filters for WooCommercefrom Plugins page.
- Plugin settings can be found in admin area, filters > settings.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
- By default, The plugin compatible with most WordPress themes that follow the recommended coding standards for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- For none Woocommerce post type edit the filter settings click the tab Database query type and disable the option using ajax.
How to add a new filter?
Go to WordPress filters > add new filter.
How to integrate the Filter with the archive Shop Page?
After filtering my page breaks down/has missing elements
1- Edit the filter settings click the tab Database query type and disable the option using ajax.
2- This could be related to an incompatibility with your theme; in most cases, it could be caused by missing JS initialization after filtering or requires to add PHP code to display what are you missing.
How can I get more features for the PWF plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce.
Bijdragers & ontwikkelaars
“PWF – WordPress & Products Filter for WooCommerce” is open source software. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers
Interesse in ontwikkeling?
Fix some issues
Fix some issues
Change plugin name.
Fix DIVI page builder.
Fix JS on backend.
Fix upload plugin errors.